About this item
Keep your car protected from the elements with the ADCO Contour Fit Four-Layer Car Cover Armor 400 Model A. It is deal for cars up to 13'4". This cover is strong enough to withstand the elements yet soft enough to pamper your car's paint finish. This ADCO car cover features a non-abrasive plush lining to protect your vehicle from scratches when parked in your garage or driveway. Everything from leaves to small branches gets stopped so you can just peel the cover away and reveal your clean car underneath. Get more time between car washes with this protective and fitted cover.
ADCO Contour Fit Car Cover Armor 400 Model A:
- Four-layer SoftGard
- Non-abrasive plush lining
- Fitted car cover
- Protects your car from the elements
- Stops dust and debris from leaves to small branches
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||160.0 x 84.0 x 54.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- from my experience with covers offered at these prices they are more water resistant , light rain, mist. a steady down pour will eventually seep through. probably a cover costing 3-4 times more might be water proof but for how long?by sewerman3/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my experience with this priced cover is water resistance with lite short rain, prolonged rain will seep through. that's is why i just remove when rain is forecast.by sewerman4/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We can now answer our own question. This cover is pretty good. It held up in extremes and seemed to be able to vent most of the moisture which was a big part of the problem of the previous covers sticking to the car during a freeze. A word of advice: Be sure to let the car completely cool before covering it, and brush off any snow as well. Otherwise, the car's heat will melt the snow and will then freeze the cover to the metal.by TechW10/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've used the ADCO 400 in Pittsburgh, Pa. for over 9 years. They last around 3 years. I think the ice, snow and sun over a period start to deteriorate them. Can't beat $20 a year for a dry, clean car. The cover is breathable. I leave 4 vehicles outside covered with ADCO 400 all the time, when not in use. I really like this product. Can't beat the price!by Stella6668762/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I just purchased this for a Crossfire convertible. It fits fine. Not too tight. Wraps under the bumpers. I expect to use some bungee cables to hold it snug when I use it outside. I got it because I need to park the car outside in the winter. Although I haven't used it outside as yet.by relasmith5/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should fit very nicely.by jadedm10011/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?