About this item
The A/C Pro Professional Formula Refrigerant kit will recharge your car's air conditioning system. This kit will provide maximum cold air to R-134a systems, which will cool the interior of your vehicle quickly, providing fast relief on hot days. The air conditioning refrigerant will also extend the air conditioner's life, as it seals leaks that can occur in the system over a period of time. Once the leaks are sealed, lost refrigerant will be replaced, boosting the system's performance. The A/C Pro Refrigerant kit comes with a reusable hose and a re-usable gauge. The A/C Pro Professional Formula Refrigerant is not available to ship to California. It can ship to other states by ground only.
A/C Pro Professional Formula Refrigerant:
- Auto air conditioner recharge kit
- Replaces lost refrigerant
- Cools quickly
- Seals leaks
- Extends system life
- Reusable hose and gauge
Note that this item cannot be shipped to California. Please refer to California version of the product
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.02|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.0 x 3.0 x 13.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If it was made after 1993 and filled with R134a refrigerant, but check the label under the hood or the specifications section of your owner's manual to be sure.by waitwhatwasthat6/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product will work with all R134a vehicles of which your is one of.by ACPro6/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes works for allby ballredbone6/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't go on the compressor, but on the low pressure port. Yes, it is a universal size.by ODDC6/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product will work.by CommunityAnswer3/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- a/c pro very bad product dont waste your money and time, a/c pro it is only spend $40 on the bad product and you damage your a/c compressor and have to go to mechanic to fix your compresor and it is cost you $ 600-1000 a/c pro not return your money. Don't waste your money dont buy a/c pro, go to mechanic and span $80-$120 for recharge your a/c system. a/c pro very bad product be smart dont waste your money !!!by geogeo12345/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?