About this item
Available for in-store purchase only, the AAA Battery Tender Plus was designed to fully charge a car battery. The Battery Tender Charger will maintain the battery at a proper storage voltage, and users will not experience damaging effects like they would when using trickle chargers. A perfect item to keep in your car or garage, this battery tender charger is 12 volt and includes a quick-connect harness for hard-to-reach areas. The AAA Battery Tender Plus is temperature-compensated to help ensure a favorable charge voltage according to the surrounding temperature. Users can have peace of mind knowing that the AAA Battery Tender Plus comes with a five-year replacement warranty. Take advantage of the services offered by Walmart's Tire & Express Lube Center.
AAA Battery Tender Plus:
- Available for in-store purchase only
- 5 years replacement warranty
- FREE battery testing and installation at your local Wal-mart Tire & Express Lube Center
- Need to get rid of your old battery? Free lead-acid battery recycling at your local Wal-mart Tire & Express Lube Center
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.3 x 2.3 x 1.9|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This charger comes with an adapter cord that mates to the battery permanently, then you plug the charging cord from the charger into the adapter. There is no need to leave the charger permanently in the engine compartment. In this way you can use the charger on multiple vehicles by using multiple adapters, one for each battery that needs an occasional charge.by PunanyLvr5/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have installed in RV in that fashion. I have no idea how well it can stand heat. Can't stand water. Mount carefully.by hiram94/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby UncleGoober5/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby PunanyLvr4/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?