About this item
The Andrews 10-12348 50' Sprinkler and Soaker Hose is an ideal addition to your lawn maintenance and to any avid gardener's collection. It is able to be used as a sprinkler or as a soaker hose by simply placing the holes facing upward for sprinkling or downward to soak the ground. The opaque green 50' soaker hose features durable vinyl double-tube construction with holes pierced on one side. With its uniquely soft and flexible contoured design, it is ideal for watering flower beds, borders, vegetable gardens, lawns and shrubs.
Andrews 10-12348 50' 2 Tube Sprinkler & Soaker Hose:
- Sprinkler and soaker hose
- Double tube construction with holes pierced on one side
- Holes face up for even, gentle spray or face down for thorough soaking
- Tough, durable vinyl construction
- Unique soft and flexible hose makes it easy to use and contour
- Ideal for flower beds, borders, vegetable gardens, walkways, lawns and shrubs
- End clip can be removed and reset to adjust length
- Opaque green 2-tube Andrews hose
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.21|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.0 x 10.75 x 5.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- white stripe side down is sprinkler, white stripe side up is soakerby shep654/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- sprinkler is with the water side up & soaker is with water side downby rvman10007/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This hose is divided into two tubes that are side by side with holes down the entire length of the hose.by texas7899/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Carded refers to the packaging materials with the information printed on it.by CommunityAnswer5/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it means it's mounted on a "cardboard" display, not in a boxby shep655/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- /From what I can tell, 2 cannot be hooked together, as one end is permanently sealed offby shep655/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- THEY CAN BE EASILY SCREWED TOGETHER.by geoligist7/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?