Thunder Of Drums, A (1961) DVD Movie 1961
Customers also viewed these products
- $17.99 List price $21.99Save $4.00
- $17.49 List price $19.98Save $2.49
- $17.66 List price $26.97Save $9.31
- $12.74 List price $19.95Save $7.21
- $10.04 List price $14.97Save $4.93
- from $15.56
- from $17.49
- $9.21 List price $14.98Save $5.77
- $17.99 List price $20.95Save $2.96
- $7.19 List price $9.99Save $2.80
- from $17.93
- $13.19 List price $19.98Save $6.79
- $17.55 List price $21.99Save $4.44
- from $14.98
- $7.79 List price $9.98Save $2.19
- from $14.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
"Bachelors make the best soldiers," declares Capt. Stephen Maddocks (Richard Boone), who knows the West can only be tamed by men as single-minded as he is. So with renegade Indians on the warpath, he has no patience for the love triangle that erupts between greenhorn officers (George Hamilton and James Douglas) and a beauty (Luana Patten) promised to one of them ' or for the chaos he knows it will cause. Written by James Warner Bellah, whose stories were the source for John Ford's Calvary Trilogy, A Thunder of Drums thunders with Western action and human passions. The standout cast includes Richard Chamberlain (right at the time he became TV's Dr. Kildare), '50s guitar legend Duane Eddy, Slim Pickens and, a year after his breakthrough in The Magnificent Seven, Charles Bronson.
- Actors: Richard Boone, George Hamilton, Luana Patten, Arthur O'Connell, Charles Bronson, Richard Chamberlain
- Genre: Western, Drama
- Run Time: 97:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1961
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 16 X 9 LETTERBOX, Original Aspect Ratio - 2.35 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
|Actors:||Richard Boone, George Hamilton, Luana Patten, Arthur O'Connell, Charles Bronson, Richard Chamberlain|
|Studio & Production Company:||Warner Archives|
|Record Label:||Warner Bros. Digital Distribution|
|Digital Video Formats:||DVD|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 0.50 x 7.44 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Check out these related products
- $5.99 List price $6.99Save $1.00