About this item
This beautiful collection of Max Lucado's best-selling children's picture books includes:
The Crippled Lamb -- This touching tale helps children see that even though they are different, God has a unique plan for their lives.
Just in Case You Ever Wonder -- An endearing story that illustrates a parent's love for their child.
The Way Home: A Princess Story -- A powerful story that will speak to all the King's children about a parent's sacrifice and the path that leads home.
Jacob's Gift -- A timeless reminder demonstrating how when you give a gift to one of God's children, you give a gift to Him.
Common Core Standards:
- R. CCR. 1 Read closely to determine what the text says explicitly and to make logical inferences from it; cite specific textual evidence when writing or speaking to support conclusions drawn from the text;
- R. CCR. 2 Determine central ideas or themes of a text and analyze their development; summarize the key supporting details and ideas;
- R. CCR. 3 Analyze how and why individuals, events, and ideas develop and interact over the course of a text;
- R. CCR. 7 Integrate and evaluate content presented in diverse media and formats, including visually and quantitatively, as well as in words;
- SL. CCR. 1 Prepare for and participate effectively in a range of conversations and collaborations with diverse partners, building on others' ideas and expressing their own clearly and persuasively;
- SL. CCR. 2 Integrate and evaluate information presented in diverse media and formats, including visually, quantitatively, and orally;
- SL. CCR. 3 Evaluate a speaker's point of view, reasoning, and use of evidence and rhetoric
|Publisher:||Nelson Incorporated, Thomas|
|Publish Date:||Oct 09, 2007|
|Number of Pages:||144|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.3 x 8.8 x 0.6|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.