Similar items in stock
A&E Cage Co. Rabbit Cage
Customers also viewed these products
- $34.72 Was $44.87Save $10.15
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Features: -Rabbit cage can be used for other small animals.-Solid plastic base.-Wire is strong and escape proof.-Has a removable hay holder.-Good for: Rabbits. Construction: -Construction Material: Metal. Dimensions: -Product weight: 16 lbs.-Small: 13'' H x 24'' W x 13'' D.-Medium: 17'' H x 31'' W x 17'' D.-Large: 18'' H x 39'' W x 22'' D.-Extra Large: 20'' H x 47'' W x 23'' D. This sku was split into multiple skus: AEC1400, AEC1401, AEC1402, AEC1403, , - please don't set live, use skus AEC1400, AEC1401, AEC1402, AEC1403, , Cages Hutches Pens Pet Small Habitats Mammals Small 13 17 17D 18 20 22 23 24 31 39 47 D Extra H Large Medium W x Animal Animals Black Metal White a abbit ae BIG bottom bunnies bunny cahes valentines day gifts
- Rabbit cage can be used for other small animals
- Solid plastic base
- Wire is strong and escape proof
- Has a removable hay holder
- Good for: Rabbits
- Construction Material: Metal
- Product weight: 16 lbs
- Small: 13'' H x 24'' W x 13'' D
- Medium: 17'' H x 31'' W x 17'' D
- Large: 18'' H x 39'' W x 22'' D
- Extra Large: 20'' H x 47'' W x 23'' D
|Manufacturer Part Number:||RB120 Blue|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||23.00 x 47.00 x 20.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is the floor solid, or is it wire? I want this for my guines pigs, and they need a solid floor.
- It's solid.by PLBRossi11/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is solid.by princessesmommy9/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's solid, all one piece..nice, very deep base.by BargainBun8/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The floor is solid, I have two guinea pigs in this same cage and it works perfectly for them. (Plenty of room!)by flmom2328/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It just hooks to the outside either in front or back by the little tabs on the wire and rests on the lip of the bottom.by princessesmommy9/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I didn't try it...I found a wood one at Petco that you can hang on the inside for $10...it's a hay rack that sort of looks like a ladder.. but you can buy plastic ones that you easily latch onto the outside (very cheap) online or at Tractor Supply, probably.by BargainBun8/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- if you're referring to the hay/straw feeder it attaches to the outside of the cage (facing In)by flmom2329/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?