About this item
Your baby is precious and delicate, so heal her skin with A D Diaper Rash Ointment. A&D Diaper Rash & Skin Protectant Ointment is an effective treatment for diaper irritation. A&D Diaper Rash & Skin Protectant Ointment will clear up diaper rash and prevent it from returning. Made with lanolin this A D Original Ointment, 4 oz will provide soothing relief for your baby's rash and once applied will leave a protective shield to ward off chaffing. Heal your baby's delicate skin quickly and easily by applying A D Diaper Rash Ointment.
A D Diaper Rash Ointment:
- Heal diaper irritation and redness
- Prevent future irritation
- Made with soothing lanolin
Warnings: For External Use Only When Using This Product Do Not Get Into Eyes Stop Use and Ask A Doctor If Condition Worsens Symptoms Clear Up and Occur Again Within A Few Days. Do Not Use On Deep Or Puncture Wounds, Animal Bites, Serious Burns. Keep Out of Reach of Children. If Swallowed, Get Medical Help Or Contact A Poison Control Center Right Away
Lanolin, Petroaltum, Cod Liver Oil (Contains Vitamin A & Vitamin D), Fragrance, Light Mineral Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Paraffin
Directions: For Skin Protectant Use Apply As Needed, For Diaper Rash Use: Change Wet and Soiled Diapers Promptly, Cleanse The Diaper Area, and Allow to Dry, Apply Ointment Liberally As Often As Necessary, With Each Diaper Change, Especially At Bedtime Or Anytime When Exposure to Wet Diapers May Be Prolonged.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.0 x 7.31 x 1.88|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I believe it can help but the best for the healing of tattoo is baby oil or sea salt. You can also try African shea butterby hotdesk5/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hmmm, I'd say so. I mean, rashes are like little lesions on a babies hiney, so it kind of makes sense that it'd work for tattoos too. From applying it so many times on my child, I think the A&D ointment would prevent the skin from crackling while protecting it from any other harsh environment. :]by ILoveWalMart6191/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you put a thin layer on there yes! But don't over use it.by Kykersmommy10/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As a retired licensed nurse, I would think so as it is just vaseline based ointment with vitamin A and D in it. You might want to ask a physician or pharmacist.by MORMOM12/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES IT'S GREAT FOR TATTOOS. I USED IT ON MINE AS RECOMENDED BY MY TATTOO ARTIST AND IT HEALED PERFECTLY.by NJ237/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?