9 Lives Poultry and Beef Favorites Cat Food Variety Pack, 24-Pack, 5.5 oz
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for growth and maintenance.
9 Lives Poultry and Beef Favorites Cat Food Variety Pack, 24-Pack, 5.5 oz:
- 100 percent complete nutrition for adult cats and kittens
- Feed twice daily
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.13 x 6.75 x 5.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. Cat food is not safe for dogs. It is too high in proteinby OklahomaMomma47/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is not recommended for dogs; cats and dogs have food specifically made for their needs only.by schwatzwalder17/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they can.Though it is not recommended,by animal specialists,see/ask your Veterinarian,as there are ingredients/nutrients that cats need in their foods that dogs cannot properly process and may cause health issues later down the line.My Chi has in the past snuck our kitty's food.Now on a restrictive diet to lose the weight quickly gained by such deed.Pet your fuzzy baby for me.Hope this helps.by ChiMoma9/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- NO, dog food is for dogs, cat food for cats. Cat food contains too much fat for a dog, but it is what is needed for cats. Cat and dog food is not interchangeable. Cat food is NOT good for dogs.by Jansi6/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. I wouldn't recommend it.by FloridaAuthor7/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they are.by Hissifer11/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they are pop tops.by CommunityAnswer11/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?