Check out these related products
- $8.00 List price $9.00Save $1.00
- $8.47 Was $9.00Save $0.53
- $12.02 Was $13.17Save $1.15
- $10.95 List price $12.00Save $1.05
- $11.02 Was $12.11Save $1.09
- $13.23 List price $16.99Save $3.76
- $15.11 List price $17.99Save $2.88
- $8.74 List price $12.95Save $4.21
- $13.28 List price $14.99Save $1.71
I Feel Bad About My Neck: And Other Thoughts on Being a Woman
Consider these popular products
- $10.53 List price $15.99Save $5.46
- $9.99 List price $17.00Save $7.01
- $42.81 List price $58.00Save $15.19
- $10.71 List price $18.00Save $7.29
- $5.60 List price $8.00Save $2.40
- $9.18 List price $15.95Save $6.77
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With her disarming, intimate, completely accessible voice, and dry sense of humor, Nora Ephron shares with us her ups and downs in "I Feel Bad About My Neck," a candid, hilarious look at women who are getting older and dealing with the tribulations of maintenance, menopause, empty nests, and life itself.
Ephron chronicles her life as an obsessed cook, passionate city dweller, and hapless parent. But mostly she speaks frankly and uproariously about life as a woman of a certain age. Utterly courageous, uproariously funny, and unexpectedly moving in its truth telling, "I Feel Bad About My Neck" is a scrumptious, irresistible treat of a book, full of truths, laugh out loud moments that will appeal to readers of all ages.
|Number of Pages:||173|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Publisher:||Christian Large Print|
|Publication Date:||April, 2008|
|Digital Video Formats:||Paperback|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 8.50 x 0.25 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.