Ready-Set-Mount "Full Motion" Articulating mount for 37" TO 50" Flat Panel TV's up to 132 lbs, CC-P18MB
Customers also viewed these products
- $29.99 Was $38.33Save $8.34
- Rollback$34.99 Was $49.86Save $14.87
- $89.96 Was $98.00Save $8.04
- Clearance$59.95 List price $119.95Save $60.00
- $24.92 List price $80.00Save $55.08
- Rollback$69.98 Was $76.54Save $6.56
- $41.40 List price $89.00Save $47.60
- $93.68 Was $115.37Save $21.69
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Ready Set Mount! The CC-P18MB is the ULTIMATE mount solution for your LCD and Plasma Flat Panel Television. The NEW CC-P18MB offers an incredible low mounting profile and installation ease.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CC-P18MB|
|Brand:||Ready Set Mount|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hi Thank-you for your interest in Ready Set Mount Products. The CC-P18MB will work great with your 42" Philips and would be mounted to two studs under the drywall. All hardware is included. Please feel free to email us at email@example.com if we can be of further assistance. Thanks Ready Set Mountby ReadySetMount12/4/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi The mount is designed to be mounted through the drywall onto two studs 16" apart. Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if we can assist further. Thanks Ready Set Mountby ReadySetMount12/4/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Thanks for your interest in Ready Set Mount Products. The CC-P18MB requires 2 studs. If you have further questions plesae contact us at 1888-590-7904. Thanks Ready Set Mountby ReadySetMount12/30/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Two studs, with capabilities of about 15-17" apart. I do believe that it is all steel. Seems VERY durable.by Rider2Raider12/30/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. i have a lg 47". the width is about 43". about how much much rotation will i get from the wall? also, can you mount this in the corner? thanks!
- Hi The mount extends a little over 15 inches from the wall and with a 47" TV you will get about 45 to 50 degrees turn on each side. To mount for corner installation the mount would be mounted to the side of the corner on two 16 inch studs. Once mounted you would pan the mount to center the corner. Please feel free to call us at 1888-590-7904 if we can be of further assistance. Thanks Ready Set Mountby ReadySetMount12/31/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have this mount for a 40". I doubt you will get a full 90 degree from your mounting wall. My 40 just makes 90 degrees.by azgadgetguy12/30/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$27.05 List price $36.52Save $9.47