About this item
The Dream On Me Sleigh Toddler Bed lets your little one have a safe and sound sleep. Made from solid pine wood, this toddler bed is sure to last for years. With a non-toxic finish and safety rails on two sides, this toddler bed offers utmost safety to your child. The low-to-the-ground profile of this black toddler bed makes it easy for your child to jump in and out. It is also a little larger than a typical baby crib, which is why it is perfect for toddlers. It is great for small rooms as it does not take up too much space. The mattress for this wood toddler bed should be bought separately. The bed can be assembled without much difficulty and the required tools are provided with purchase.]
Dream on Me Sleigh Toddler Bed:
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||25.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||28.0 x 57.0 x 30.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is finished with something glossy or shiny, so it would probably require a lot of sanding to be able to be painted.by ktbabbino7/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a finished product. It doesn't appear to be stained but there is a gloss coat on all the pieces with exception of the bottom slats. So. no, I think that you could not stain it a darker color.by myauntnina4/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a gloss, so you would have to sand it really well before staining it. It is possible...it'll just take some work.by An anonymous customer7/5/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, that's what I put on the one that I purchased. THe instructions say to not use a mattress that is more than 6" deep...I discovered that if it were more than 6" thick the child would role over the guard rails because the mattress would be too tall.by myauntnina9/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes a standard crib mattress fits this bed nicely.by An anonymous customer5/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is the weight limit on this bed? Can an adult sit on the bed without breaking it? Is there another bed with greater strength?
- My husband laid on it once it was assembled. He turned over a time or two and it held him just fine...he weighs 240 pounds.by myauntnina5/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not quite sure, believe I read it was 50lbs. I sat down on it for a second but didn't feel comfortable. I'm over 160 lbs.by GAmmomy24kids5/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?