9' Long Airblown Halloween Inflatable Pumpkin Scene
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Your house will be the hit of the neighborhood with this 9' Long Halloween Inflatable Pumpkin Scene. It is a fast and easy way to bring a touch of the holidays to your home or yard. This airblown pumpkin comes with everything you need for easy set-up, self-inflates in seconds and features a weather-resistant design. It also collapses down for easy storage. This decoration lights up to add ambiance to your Halloween celebrations.
9' Long Halloween Inflatable Pumpkin Scene:
- Over 9' long airblown inflatable pumpkin
- Self-inflates in seconds
- Weather-resistant design
- Collapses for easy storage
- Everything included for setup
- Lights up
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||119.684 x 49.21 x 53.93|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They have lights on the inside of the fabric. The lights and the blower come on at the same time by plugin it to an electrical outlet.by MML1110/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The lights are contained in the pumpkins, small night light bulbs. It could be a little brighter. Yes it does have to be plugged in but outside extension cord works very well.by karrtoon10/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes these have to be plugged in. there are lights inside the bigger pumpkins that light up the whole pumpkin patch.by shelly123110/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it lights up from the smaller Christmas type lights (clear small bulbs, NOT the mini lights.) C7's I believe, which brings us to Yes, it needs to be plugged in for both the lights and the blower fan. Just an FYI, I have used blowups for about 5 years now and I still have some of my original blowups. I'm getting older and getting on the roof for decorations is getting out of the question. I love the blowups as I am on firm ground setting them up and my grand kids love them!by Shadwick10/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by Tinytoonsx310/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?