About this item
Display your books in style with the 9-Compartment Organizer. This storage system features six adjustable shelves for storage and sorting your books. You can adjust the shelves to fit in large books and binders. You can even stack units on floor or desk to create a wall of storage or stand the units on end and use as a bookcase. Made from laminated wood composites, this compartment literature organizer ensures years of reliable use. This 9-Compartment Organizer is stain resistant, so makes an ideal choice for homes with naughty kids around. The stain-resistant finish also makes for effortless maintenance. You can even think of placing a flower vase or any other decorative item on top of the black book organizer. Get this versatile storage system and keep your books organized, while revealing your passion for reading.
9-Compartment Organizer, Black:
- The adjustable shelf organizer has 9 compartments in all
- 6 adjustable shelves for storage and sorting
- Reposition shelves to accommodate large books and binders
- Stack units on floor or desk to create a wall of storage
- Stand units on end and use as a bookcase
- Each unit is 13" high x 31" wide x 12" deep and weighs 28-lbs.
- Stain-resistant, laminated wood composites
- Easy to clean
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||33.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.0 x 31.0 x 13.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Re 9-compart't black shelf, model #1160: How many units can be stacked without compromising the shape or durability of the unit? Attach't hardware?
- I wouldn't stack them vertically, I could see 2 or 3 in a row horizontally. It came with hardware, two brackets were attached to the unit, and an extra set was included.by yarnplayer99793/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The unit comes with brackets to attach it to the wall... So I guess that would make it okay to stack, but I don't believe you could stack very many - maybe 2.by raq6661/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We hung ours on a wall b/c its so short, it looks great. It had hardware included.by yarnplayer99793/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Placed on our room divider for organization of ongoing paperwork, mail, etcby SagBeach1/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has small brackets two are attached and it has an extra set that came with it in case you need extra support. We used screws to mount it b/c they don't back out of wood as easily as nails do. We used a power drill and it was easy, but we hung ours on studs not drywall. We used a stud finder and a level to help. It was easy to assemble and hang.by yarnplayer99793/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Cannot attach to the wall. You can attach the tv to the wall and use stand as a console.by Sunshine04219/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?