Hanes Women's Cotton Brief Panties 6-Pack
Customers also considered
- from $7.24
- from $12.00
- from $7.24
- from $5.97
- from $7.00
- from $5.97
- from $11.88
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Update your wardrobe basics with these Hanes Women's Panties. They're made from 100 percent breathable cotton for a soft, comfortable feel. The classic brief silhouette features a high waist and offers generous full coverage with no ride up. They come in a neutral color, so they coordinate easily with bras and camis and you can wear them under almost anything. A stretchy waistband provides a precise fit that's easy to get on and off. Durable material helps to ensure long term use. Each convenient pack contains six pairs of cotton panties, giving you a different pair for each day.
Hanes Women's Cotton Briefs Panties, 6-Pack
- Pack of 6
- Soft, comfortable cotton
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- Full coverage Hanes panties in a convenient 6 pack
See all underwear on Walmart.com.
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine Wash
Explore this item
|Clothing Size Type:||Regular|
|Country of Origin - Components:||USA|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||PP40WH|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
|Assembled Product Weight:||0.54 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.00 x 6.00 x 3.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I purchased a pkg. of size7,( I wear a size 6,) they are 100% cotton & I knew they would shrink, but they shrunk 2 sizes, now I ordered a pkg of size 8. I am going to wash one pair & if they do NOT fit,they are going to take them back, I am tired of this non fit stuff, made everywhere but the U.S. TIRED OF IT.by GrannyGrunt5/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- What size panty do you usually wear? I usually wear a 7 and the 8 fit me fine.by Princessgirly2/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I did not use a size chart when ordering my item because had purchased previous cotton underwear else wear and figured all sizes ran the same. Wrong, they do not, each brand gives or takes a little here and there. Must remember this tidbit of info next time when ordering anything and not just through Wal-Mart.by rmbuyswalmart5/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- SIZE CHARTS ARE REALLY NOT ACCURATE. WHATEVER SIZE YOU WEAR, GET THE NEXT LARGER SIZE. WASHING, DRYER, ETC. IT WILL SHRINK. I SEE COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE LEG OPENING BEING TOO WIDE, THAT WOULD ACCOUNT FOR USING A LARGER SIZE. NOT A PROBLEM FOR ME..AND I HAVE THIN LEGS. I HAVE NOT EXPERIENCE THAT. STILL FOR THE PRICE, WORTH TRYING LARGER SIZE, MOST AGREE WITH GETTING NEXT SIZE UP.by GRAM7CRACKER5/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear size 12 pants. For a snug fit, buy size 7; for comfort fit, buy size 8.by oceanographic9/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Walmart only offers generic size information. You can get the size information for this style from the Hanes site.by SCarolinaAnnie3/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- size 8 too big i had 12 panties.by raeski5/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they do. You might can try Hanes' website if you can't find what you need at Walmart.by girliegirl220128/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They did one worse than elastic legs. Now they are "pre-perfuming" the fabric. The chemicals can't be washed out and if you are sensitive to the elastic just wait til you wear a pair of perfumed underwear. My rash was awful and lasted for over a week!by Sierraaz4/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These panties do have elastic leg openings but are comfortable. I don't know of any cotton full cut panties that don't have the elastic leg openings.by Princessgirly6/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Loose Elastic, but covered with cotton. There is no contact in the legs. It does have elastic in the waist, but has comfort lining next to the skin.by ElizabethTheFirst6/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they have elastic in the legs.by letsgonow7/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Some stores do have more sizes in this panty.by Princessgirly6/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My only quandary is that I wish they made the underwear in 1/2 sizes because I know if I go up to the next size, it's going to be just maybe too big.by rmbuyswalmart4/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOT SURE WHAT SIZE YOUR LOOKING FOR. GROCERY STORES I'VE SHOPPED IN...COME UP TO SIZE 11....I PURCHASE 9, AS THEY SHRINK USING DRYER. PERHAPS A SPANDEX/COTTON WOULD BE OF HELP? GOOD LUCKby GRAM7CRACKER12/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This brief comes in many different sizes. From the small to the extended. My hip size has fluctuated from 32 to high 40's and I was always able to find my size in this brand. You may need to visit the Hanes site to get a list of sizes carried in this style.by SCarolinaAnnie6/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $7.00