Eureka Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum, 3670G
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Clean just about anything with this powerful and easy-to-use Eureka 3670G Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum. Clean your bare floors and throw rugs, as well as above-floor cleaning such as upholstery, stairs, drapes, furniture and car interior with this unit. The portable, lightweight, compact design and large, easy-roll wheels of the canister vacuum cleaner make it easy to clean anywhere. The item comes equipped with a six-piece attachment set including a crush-proof hose, two extension wands, a crevice tool and an upholstery nozzle. The triple-filtration bag system keeps the air fresh while you are cleaning and helps remove allergens from your home. The Eureka 3670G Mighty Mite canister vacuum cleaner is a wise investment for your home, office or garage. Its 12-amp motor is powerful enough to handle tough cleaning jobs for fast and easy results.
It comes with a 20' power cord, which gives you a wide radius from which to work before you have to move and find a new outlet. The extension wands and 7' hose provide even greater range. The onboard tool storage on the canister vacuum cleaner makes it easy to keep all of your accessories in one place for fast retrieval.
Eureka Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum Cleaner:
- Warranty: 1-year limited
- Eureka Mighty Mite vacuum features a powerful 12-amp motor
- 6-piece attachment set with onboard tool storage
- 7' crush-proof hose
- 2 extension wands
- Crevice tool, upholstery nozzle/dusting brush and carpet/bare floor nozzle
- 20' power cord with quick release
- Canister vacuum cleaner has a blower port
- Triple filtration bag system
- English/Spanish/French instructions included
See all vacuums on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||12.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||48.0 x 16.0 x 12.0|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 6.37MB, 24 pagesView
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hand wrap on bottom-easyby momma60194/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hand wrappedby zeldamaria12/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- hand wrapped cordby MrBudgetMinder11/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you have to hand wrap it unfortunately, what a pain I say!by eight2many12/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to hand wrap it.by Crazymom511/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not retractable, it has hooks on the bottom of the canister to wrap it around and has a quick unwrap spinny hook :)by SDAdams11/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hand wrapped on the bottom of the unit. No big deal.by SharkSlayer10/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No but I don't wrap mine at all. I store it in a closet so why wrap it up just to have to unwrap it. This little vac is cheap but works better than more expensive brands. It's so lightweight and cleans my floors way better than an upright canister or a swiffer. My floors haven't felt this clean since my rainbow diedby sandysassy6/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The power cord is hand wrapped on the bottom side of the vacuum. It works quite nicely. This is actually a good thing because there is nothing to break and the unit doesn't have to be made larger to contain the cord reel. The cord length is generous btw.by R0ck3tman9/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Cord wraps on holder under the machineby TheCleaningLady5511/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not super loud. It is not real quiet. It has 12 Amps of current, so expect some noise.by DaleOB11/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not a quite vac. It is on par with all the canister vacks a bit loudby An anonymous customer11/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it's not quiet; it's very loud for a vacuum of this size. My old Dirt Devil cannister (20 years old) died, and this Eureka is much much noisier than my Dirt Devil -- maybe because vacuums have more plastic parts these days. If you need quiet, be prepared to pay lots more. That being said, I like everything else about this little Eureka. Extra long cord, great suction, large bag, nice tool set, lightweight enough for petite me to haul around. I have owned Eureka uprights since 1968, and I've always been happy with them. My present Eureka upright is a lightweight Wind Tunnel model purchased from QVC 7 years ago, and I love it -- super on hardwood floors and area rugs & lightweight enough to carry up & down stairs. Has a hepa filter and no paper bag to change -- yay! Handle folds down too. Eureka's are always well-priced and worth buying IMO. I use this mighty mite cannister for my car, garage, sunporch, upholstery & baseboards.by CJ195/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- works wonderful.. extremely noisyby mjkpuff8/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Quieter than my Kirby. Wouod say it is average for noise. Awesome on hardfloor and a waste of time on carpets.by momma60194/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is no louder then any other vacuum, great suction , easy to use , goes everywhere.by 1996lakota12/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If quiet is what you're looking for, this is certainly NOT the one for you, it is extremely loud, which I myself don't care for at all.by eight2many5/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Is Really strong but not quiet.by rocotito12/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't call this vac quiet but don't believe I've ever had a quiet vac! I do believe the noise level is not as high as the upright and high end vac that we own.by Sniky12/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This vacuum is not quiet. You will pay a lot for a quiet vacuum..Melie is the only true quiet vacuum but you're going to spend around $500. next best bet would be the new robot "The Mint"...only noise it makes is when it bumps into something. It's NOT a vacuum but it does sweep my tile floors great and even mops them...I bought two of them and love them...I use my vacuum a whole lot less now.by savemoney12310/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am in my 70's and also have arthritis. This vacuum will not overheat. For a full use vacuum you might want to consider the Hoover Windtunnel T series Rewind. It is not extremely heavy, easy to push and it has a power adapter for cleaning upholstery. I love the cord rewind.by wifeofrobert3/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have used this vacuum for years and I've never had a problem with it running hot.by Shonnyk5/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It may get warm after along continued use but we clean houses and use ours for 1-2 hours each home by 2 or 3 houses a day, so should be fine. The weak points on these vacuums are wheels, but shouldn't be a problem for private home use (we are a cleaning service so in and out of trunks daily) and don't pull the cord to the max it does pull out from underneath the vac and has sparked on us couple times. That being said I still purchase these because they are the best we have found.by DeniJC5/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I noticed it does get hot around the switch. It is very light weight as I have same health issues. Suction is great.by Artfrau12/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had the same concern and was thrilled to find (I read the enclosed paperwork) to see that it has an overheat feature and the paperwork claims that it will turn itself off before it becomes a problem. I am also in my 60's and have found that I give out way sooner than this unit does so it has not been a problem for me. I have used it for about an hour at the most & then take a break before using it for another hour with no problem at all. I have also held the unit in my hands while my husband has stood on the ladder to clean the cathredral ceiling. This was after it had been used for over 45 minutes previously. It was warm but not too hot to handle. I expected that I might need to use my over mitts after reading some reviews about it getting hot but it was not too hot to hold with my bare hands that were directly on the section that was the hottest part of the unit at the time.by Hatlady8175/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can run a bit warm - but who vacuums up to 2 hrs ?by bzzzann3/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you'll read my review you will see that I was disappointed with the Mighty Mite compared to the Electrolux Sanitaire commercial vacuum I have been using. They looked exactly alike online so I ordered the MM to save a few dollars, big mistake. But to your question, yes my Sanitaire would get hot too but I've been using mine for 3 years now and it has never been a problem. I too have pets - 3 cats and a dog - in 1300 sq. ft. and also have the Eureka cordless stick vac. But I can assure you that if you spend an extra $20 or so dollars (you can find them online) to get the Sanitaire you will be much more satisfied. The attachments are perfect for me to clean pet hair off of furniture, everything. I was very disappointed with the attachments on the MM. I can't' say how the heat works on the MM but can tell you that it has never been a problem on the Sanitaire.by cl543/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We've never used it that long in a session, but 30-40 mins. of usage seems fine.by Bonitabanana7/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I found the vacuum does run hot, but I'll do my entire house in one shot, which is a lot larger than 1200 sq ft without any problems. I have the same problem with arthritis...this won't be a problem anymore with the mighty mite.by egross12/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it heats up. But that's no problem, it doesn't burn down, or breaks down, or anything. It just emanates heat. We use it commercially for several hours at a time and it holds just fine. You may like it for your use. Good luck.by sabetudo12/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $18.82 List price $29.00Save $10.18
- Rollback$135.00 Was $149.00Save $14.00