Brother CE5000PRW 50 Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine-Limited Edition Project Runway
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$159.00 Was $184.76Save $25.76
- $139.97 List price $399.99Save $260.02
- $299.99 List price $359.97Save $59.98
- $389.87 List price $449.97Save $60.10
- Rollback$389.00 Was $649.00Save $260.00
- $75.99 List price $99.99Save $24.00
- $95.88 List price $159.97Save $64.09
- $132.99 List price $149.00Save $16.01
- $184.79 List price $259.99Save $75.20
- $101.03 List price $159.99Save $58.96
- $199.97 List price $399.99Save $200.02
- Rollback$88.00 Was $99.97Save $11.97
- $208.25 List price $249.97Save $41.72
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Professional Features for the Designer in You the CE5000PRW PRW is a Project Runway Limited Edition computerized sewing machine with 50 built-in stitches and 87 stitch functions. Use the LCD screen with stitch selection to choose decorative, heirloom or quilting stitches to embellish your wardrobe projects. Five styles of one-step automatic buttonholes make buttonhole attachment simple and fun. The exceptional feed system enables effortless sewing on denim, tweed and other thick fabrics. Start using your machine right away with the automatic needle threader and fast bobbin winding system. No fishing for thread with the Quick-Set bobbin feature. Use the Super Bright LED-lit work area to avoid eye strain. Buttonhole, button fitting, overcastting, monogramming, blind stitch and zipper feet are included as well as several accessories and a 25-year limited warranty. Turn your clothing into runway style creations with the CE5000 PRW!
|Skill Level:||Advanced , Beginner , Intermediate|
|Thread Count:||50 Thread Count|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.50 x 7.00 x 12.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, it does have a stitch option for this.by momof2twinkies1cupcake11/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are a couple different stitches for stretch. I hemmed a pair of stretch pants with a blind hem and it had a particular setting on it for that. I've never had a problem using it on stretch materials.by LoveToSew12/1/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The plastic used in the Brother machines is ABS plastic, the type used to make sprinkler pipes. The CE-5000PRW model has about a 1/8" thickness of plastic in some parts and thicker in others. This machine is not going to break apart unless it's dropped or hit with a very hard object. It's not thin plastic like toys can be made of. What needs to be considered more is what the inside parts made of. A sewing machine shop mentioned that some gears inside are made of nylon, but are suppose to be made to hold up. Nylon is suppose to be a quieter running part than metal gears. There is both metal and nylon inside of Brother machines. If not, and some one knows exactly what is inside please let us know.by Shelty1/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The outer shell of the 5000 appears to be heavy plastic, with metal inside, and perhaps nylon parts also.by Shelty12/30/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a brand spanking new sewing machine, straight from the factory.by Luna163/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- newby toomessy2/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Rollback$11.88 Was $14.29Save $2.41
- $11.99 List price $14.99Save $3.00