About this item
**Need help finding the right installation kit for your vehicle? Click Here
Remove your car stereo quickly and easily using the Scosche DT1 DIN Radio Removal Tool. It will help you get the existing system out of your vehicle without causing scratches, dents or damage. This DIN removal tool is extremely durable for long-lasting performance and it can be used again and again. It is designed to fit a wide range of stereos and vehicle models. This tool's compact design helps in taking the guesswork out of uninstalling your car's radio.
Scosche DT1 DIN Radio Removal Tool:
- Car stereo removal tool helps you to remove your existing car stereo
- Sturdy quality construction
- Compact and easy-to-use
Scosche Vehicle Fit Guide Click Here Locate your vehicle in the application guide. Cross-reference your vehicle's make and model to determine which installation parts are required to complete your car stereo installation. The installation parts consist of a Dash Kit, Wire Harness and in some cases an Antenna Adapter is also required
|Product Type:||Universal OEM DIN radio removal tool|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.0 x 10.0 x 6.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby CFrazier9164/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The package listing shows it fits 2000-2004 Ford Focus.by An anonymous customer9/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it will make sure they snap in then pull out stereoby GoingHard9/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by ElBoss9/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby CFrazier9167/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it will I just used it on a 1994 ford explorerby GoingHard9/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If there are two little holes on each side of the radio then it will workby KentDiego6/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?