Check out these related products
Electric Ignitor Kit
Consider these popular products
- $23.88 List price $53.00Save $29.12
- $10.87 Was $15.99Save $5.12
- Rollback$23.79 Was $56.00Save $32.21
- Clearance$10.38 List price $27.01Save $16.63
- Clearance$17.31 List price $20.47Save $3.16
- $26.29 Was $33.53Save $7.24
- $8.18 Was $13.85Save $5.67
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Universal Electronic Ignitor Kit , Easty to install, Fits most gas grills
|Manufacturer Part Number:||T804-2062|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.00 x 5.40 x 8.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It continues to spark.by oliverj7/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Keeps sparking with button held.by PinchPenny8/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The unit keeps sparking until you release the button.by Tommy1234567898/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Pretty much. Limited to 3 burners which may not please some (though usually a lit burner will ignite an adjacent one). Also, mounting hole must be pretty large (Vermont Castings hole is too small).by PinchPenny7/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a Kennmore grill and it has 2 different collector boxes and the universal only come with 1 collector box. You can still use the universal, but you will have to decide which 2 burners you want to light first.by Tommy1234567894/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Wire length? Current ignitor hole is on far left, want to know if wires will reach right-most burner.
- I have a large grill, and had no problems.by oliverj7/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Longest wire is 48"by PinchPenny8/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?