About this item
The Rubbermaid Configurations 30-Hook Tie and Belt Organizer is a functional add-on to your Configurations closet shelf. You can efficiently sort, organize and access your ties and belts using this pull-out tie organizer. Installation is simple - just hook this white tie organizer to any Configurations shelf. The pull-out feature of this Rubbermaid tie and belt organizer glides smoothly and allows you to easily view and choose the tie or belt you are looking for.
Rubbermaid Configurations 30-Hook Tie and Belt Organizer, White:
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. I have a builder installed Wire frame shelf in the closet and was able to install this item..by VivekT7/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you need their shelves. This item is configured to snap into place perfectly and slide when attached to the rubber maid configurations closet. I'm sure you can figure out a way to attach it to a different shelf but it wouldn't slide, and probably wouldn't be as secure as it is meant to be.by DOOGIEHAUSERMD3/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby LilPkg1/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need to have a metal "rubbermaid type" shelf. Ours was not rubbermaid but was able to make it workby bseblmom9/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i thought i did when i looked at it but with a little improvising i didnt need it... i cant move it but it works... i bent one of the hooks a little bit and put them on push pins that i stuck into the wall... its working out quite well since im using it for beltsby Melissa376/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It would be strong enough to support the straps, but if you wanted to hang more than 1 or 2 on it i think there wouldn't be enough space. They would all be pressed together and sticking out by the bottom. It is clearly meant for items that shaped like ties or belts - long and thin.by DOOGIEHAUSERMD3/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This item is designed for hanging ties. We do not recommend hanging heavier items such as purses.by An anonymous customer9/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?