About this item
The Q-See QS100B Coaxial BNC Extension Cable can provide you with security solutions to fit all your surveillance needs for your home or business. It measures 100' in length, giving you plenty of room for nearly any setup or room layout. Additionally, it has been optimized for use in both indoor and outdoor environments. This 100' video extension cable carries video signals as well as power and it has high-quality connectors on both ends. The cord offers excellent quality output and it is ideal for CCTV cameras. This Q-See extension cable package includes two BNC female connectors and a 2.1 mm power connector so you can use it for a variety of solutions. It is made with durable material and is easy to install. It can be used in addition to another wire to expand both lengths and connect them with a coupler. Choose the Q-See BNC Extension Cable for a variety of uses, including video and power.
Q-See BNC Extension Cable, 100':
- 100' length
- Designed for both indoor and outdoor use
- Carries video signals and power
- High-quality connectors on both ends
- 100' video extension cable package includes two BNC female connectors
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.6 x 8.0 x 2.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Works Fine no adapter neededby Magejael11/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Same connectors across many brand cameras. Swann included.by MedicCoy11/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they will work with all system that use BNC Cablesby Q-See Management8/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?