As Seen On TV Ab Rocket Abdominal Trainer
Customers also considered
- $93.79 Was $109.99Save $16.20
- $13.99 List price $19.95Save $5.96
- $7.97 List price $12.00Save $4.03
- $11.77 List price $18.00Save $6.23
- Rollback$89.00 Was $99.00Save $10.00
- $12.87 List price $20.00Save $7.13
- $8.95 Was $12.34Save $3.39
- $76.32 List price $121.00Save $44.68
- $27.56 List price $37.00Save $9.44
- $43.00 List price $79.99Save $36.99
- $199.00 List price $279.00Save $80.00
- Reduced Price$59.87 List price $69.99Save $10.12
- $20.00 List price $35.00Save $15.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The As Seen On TV Ab Rocket Abdominal Trainer, is a new way to work your lower, upper and middle abs and even your sides, giving you the body that you've always wanted. In just five minutes a day, this Ab Rocket Trainer will rocket your abs from flab to fab! Plus, the Ab Rocket comes with the Fat Blasting System: a low calorie meal plan filled with mouthwatering, easy-to-make, low calorie recipes, and a fun instructional DVD with two five-minute ab training workouts, a cardio workout and a Pilates assister. The As Seen On TV Ab Rocket Abdominal Trainer.
Ab Rocket Abdominal Trainer, As Seen On TV:
- The Ab Trainer has 3 levels of resistance for beginners and pros alike
- The Ab Rocket's padded rollers gently massage your back and neck
- 3 sets of resistance cylinders
- Fat Blasting System includes:
- Low calorie meal plan
- 2 instructional DVDs
- 5 minute abdominal trainer workouts:
- Fat blasting workouts
- Ab blaster program
- Dance program
- Pilates assist program
- Convenient and easy to use, the Ab Rocket Abdominal Trainer folds away easily for storage
- Assembled Size 26.5 x 7.5 x 14.5
- As Seen On TV
See all ab and core toners on Walmart.com.
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||80313078927|
|Fitness Goal:||Tighten & Tone|
|Brand:||As Seen on TV|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.00 x 11.00 x 17.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes its 7 in one but to be sure call 1-800-647-2290by Bruce Clark7/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- noby cowgirlinokiecountry7/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't swivel.by cowgirlinokiecountry8/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think the one that swivels, seat is red,the blue is stationaryby ladykool7/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Tomken5/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- sorry not the model I have ordered through Walmart. I did not see that they had the new Ab Rocket that swivels on their website. This model that I got only came with one DVD, a meal planner, some receipes and three different reseant level bands.by forevershopper434/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, this particular blue one doesn't swivel, the new red one does according to what i have seen on the informercial.by anicerhome2/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- customer service 1-800-647-2290by Bruce Clark1/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- no you dont have to use your own strength it helps you back upby helmz584/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is supposed to help push you back up with you doing some of the pulling, but to me, it doesn't have enough spring in it. I have to totally pull myself back up. Not what I expected it to be.by Mahalann2/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will be using your strength as well as the help from the ab rocket.I too have lost all that muscle after 3 C-sections,but start slowly and work your way up.I thought the same thing but you will be using your muscles and with consistency,it will get easier and the ab rocket DOES help!by ladykool1/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That makes the two of us. I could never do sit ups ever in my life. This is the best thing for you. I bought it a month ago and for the first time I was able to do sit ups-easy-but the following day I was feeling the effct of the sit ups! This is definitely a piece of equipment you must buy. Because of the hand grips, it is easy for you to go up and down. Its gentle of your back-kinda messages your back. Go on and buy it.by manase4/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It assists you. So you can do a full range sit up instead of just a crunch. That way you can target all of your abdominal muscles without hurting your tailbone.by ngwakwe3/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This looks like it helps push you back up but it doesn't. You have to push yourself back up and I returned mine cause my back started hurting. It does not have good resistance! To me it was not worth getting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by minijlo1/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it takes a few minutes and the tool you need comes with the product and it only takes one person to assembleby ladykool3/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It only takes one person 2 add the resistant bars. I'm not exactly sure what they call it. It easy to put on but the one I had for some reason it was hard to change them out. After all that work changing it out. I was disappointed b/c i didn't get the resistance I thought I would get. Plus my back started hurting.by minijlo1/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One person can assemble it comfortably and quickly. No tools are required and it comes with a small tool.by AbRocketFan4/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 10-15 mins is more than enough to assemble this product.by Parik1/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- SUPER EASY ASSEMBLY! IT COMES WITH THE TOOL NEEDED TO TIGHTEN THE RESISTANCE WEIGHTS.by JDAWGMAMA9/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I put it together myself in 10 min. max. and the tools comes with it. I love it.by kearbear195/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $199.00 List price $279.00Save $80.00
- $149.00 List price $179.00Save $30.00