ZUNE Dock Pack v2 (H6A-00001) - Black
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Zune Dock Pack gives you everything you need to display and charge your Zune anywhere in your home or office. You can charge your Zune while you listen to music with the Dock that includes a longer cable to accommodate your home setup. Another charging option is the smaller AC adapter; at half the size of the original, it is more portable and easily fits into crowded power strips. For added convenience, the cable plugs into the side so it can fit behind dressers and tables. It is compatible with the Zune 4 GB, Zune 8 GB, Zune 30 GB, and Zune 80 GB. And for Zune 80 GB owners, you can purchase additional component video cables to watch movies in 480i using this kit.
Product Information :
- The Zune Dock Pack gives you everything you need to display and charge your Zune anywhere
- Adapter cable plugs into the side for easy fit behind dressers and tables
- Dock includes a longer cable to accommodate your home setup
- Zune Dock, three faceplates (one for each device type), Zune AC adapter, product quick start guide, product manual
|Compatible Devices:|| Digital Player , |
Microsoft Digital Player Zune
|Manufacturer Part Number:||H6A-00001|
|Primary Shelf ID:||163994|
|Accessories Included:||Cellular phone , Docking station|
|Brand:||ZUNE Dock Pack v2|
|Assembled Product Weight:||0.80 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.00 x 5.00 x 7.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- noby shades19637/18/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The silver hook up you see in the middle of the dock slides left and right to adjust to the different Zune sizes. However, with the 120 (which I have) it seems to want to give in to the weight and snap off. If you didn't see my review of this item, you should know I don't recommend it.by JMP0071/29/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does the zune or the attchment have to be plugged into the tv or computer or is it battary operated?
- The docking station has to be plugged into an outlet in order to charge the Zune or to use it through the tv.by ziggymoose8/18/2009Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?