In Cooking Mama 2: Dinner with Friends, players use the stylus as the ultimate kitchen utensil in 150 different cooking mini-games across 80 new recipes that range from cultural delicacies like shark fin soup to the all-American apple pie. However, this time around players actually have hungry mouths to feed since nine finicky dinner friends will be tasting and judging each meal! A new Challenge Mode lets up to four friends compete in a wireless cook off with only one game card, while players can customize their kitchen -- and even Mama! -- in the fresh Decoration Mode.
- Use the stylus as your ultimate cooking utensil to chop, grate, slice, stir, spread, sprinkle, roll, and much more in 150 different mini-games.
- Create 80 new recipes including: macaroons, lobster, chili dogs, escargot, California rolls, seafood salad, shark fin soup, meatloaf, ice cream, bananas foster and many more!
- Four gameplay modes including new additions to the series!
- Improved graphics and real-time effects make you feel like you're actually cooking. Adjust your timing and make decisions about your next course of action based on what you see on screen (i.e. if food is starting to look burned, quickly remove it from the burner, etc.).
- Recipes progress from simple to complex, from small to large dishes, so do your best to meet Mama's expectations and impress your friends. If your friends think your dish is delicious, you'll unlock another new friend!
- Earn bronze, silver, and gold medals from Mama based on the quality of your cooking.
- Keep a diary of your best creations and add earned seals to dress it up and share with friends.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Alcohol Reference