Regalo Hide Away 56-Inch Extra Long Safety Bed Rail, Features Rail that Slides Under Mattress
Customers also considered
- $42.99 Was $59.98Save $16.99
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Regalo Hide-Away Bed Rail gives added security with its length, which is about 56" long. You can sleep with the comfort and confidence of knowing your child is safe. The extra long bed rail is easy to unfold and rolls smoothly and tucks in easily between the mattress and box spring when not in use. This tucking feature makes it out of sight, which is why it is called the hide-away safety bed rail. Its simple functionality allows for hassle-free changing of bed sheets. Making the bed each day will be easier with the easy-to-use swing-down hinge.
Once the rail is snapped in place, it locks in with strength and durability so you can rest knowing your child is supported. The mesh material allows for air circulation through the length of the bed rail. This piece suits most mattress heights, including pads or mattress toppers, with its 20" height. You will find that this device is easy to assemble and no special tools are required. It has a patented gap guard system which holds the rail securely against any mattress. This system features two braces that hold the rail tightly against the opposite side of the mattress. This ensures that it does not shift or slip during the night and prevents unwanted gaps. It meets all the current ASTM safety standards which give you the safety assurance. The Regalo Hide-Away Bed Rail has a sturdy all-steel frame, making it durable and strong to last as your child grows.
Regalo Hide-Away Bed Rail:
- Extra long bed rail (56") for added security
- Hide-away bed rail folds easily under the mattress completely out of the way when not in use
- No more hassle when changing the sheets or making the bed
- Hide-away bed rail is 20" high for thick mattresses
- Patented gap guard system holds the bed rail securely against the mattress
- Hide-away bed rail is easy to set up, no tools required
- Hide-away bed rail has a sturdy all steel frame
- Regalo bed rail meets all current ASTM safety standards
|Age Group:||Infant / Toddler|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||5010hd|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||56.00 x 2.00 x 20.00 IN|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, this will fit with any size mattress.by CommunityAnswer1/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the rails work perfect with a Queen mattress. It's not so much of the mattress size that matters as the rails slide right underneath the mattress itself. Hope this helps!by CadensAwesomeMom1/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should. My son's bed is a full and it works greatby RK721/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it shouldby momofkasey1/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does work with a queen bedby JLCTPPAPP1/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it works with a Queen sized bed/mattress. I have it on a Queen memory foam bed /mattress.by ideal1/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will work on any size bed, except for a maybe a crib-size.by JoesephBloseph1/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This one was a single railing only. If they sell it as a double rail I do not know.by CosLaneysMomSaysSo43/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- single rail.by Dw27141/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- single railby ScotchIrishFamily9/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is sold as 1 single bed rail. However, if you need a double sided bed rail there is a double sided HideAway version available. Please visit www.regalo-baby.comby Regalobaby1/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is sold only as a single rail. we put it on a full sized bed for our 2-year-old son-the bed is positioned against a wall in his room,so we only needed the one.by 4sellers1/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Single rail. I pushed my daughter's bed against the wall of her bedroom, then just use one rail to save money.by ChicMom1/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would think so, I am using it on a double sided pillow top queen bedby DebMom17/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bedrail says it's made for twin, full, and queen size mattresses.by JCTsup7/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should. You have 2 strapes that go between the mattress and the box springs with a brace on the opposite end of the bed from the rail.by Punkins27/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes.by Dw27147/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it would. It has adjustable straps to fit any size mattress.by LoveMyLife28287/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I see no reason it wouldn't work on any size bed.by pupps7/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?