About this item
CliffsComplete Hamlet covers details of the most widely produced and critiqued Shakespearean play. Written in poignant language, Hamlet contains all the elements necessary for a good tragedy, including a brave and daring hero who suffers a fatal flaw.
Discover what happens to the complicated cast of characters and save valuable studying time all at once. Enhance your reading of Hamlet with these additional features:
- A summary and insightful commentary for each chapter
- Bibliography and historical background on the author, William Shakespeare
- A look at Early Modern England historical, intellectual, religious, and social context
- Insight into the play's classical elements and language
- A character map that graphically illustrates the relationships among the characters
- Review questions, a quiz, discussion guide, and activity ideas
- A Resource Center full of books, articles, films, and Web sites
Streamline your literature study with all-in-one help from CliffsComplete guides!
|Contributed by:||Mategrano, Terri|
|Contributed by:||Lamb, Sidney|
|Publisher:||Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company|
|Publish Date:||May 15, 2000|
|Number of Pages:||240|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.2 x 7.6 x 0.2|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.