Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$159.88 Was $180.00Save $20.12
- Rollbackfrom $119.99
- Rollbackfrom $183.33
- $319.00 List price $328.00Save $9.00
- Rollbackfrom $94.99
Canopy 5-Drawer Dresser, Chestnut Finish
Consider these popular products
- Rollbackfrom $55.42
- from $122.80
- Rollbackfrom $94.99
- Rollbackfrom $139.00
- Rollback$99.98 Was $129.00Save $29.02
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Renew your bedroom or guest room with the Canopy 5-Drawer Dresser in rich Chestnut. This sturdy dresser is easy to assemble with just one tool. Beautiful solid hardwood and birch veneers stand up to real life wear and tear, while protecting your clothing and other necessities inside. The durable HardCoat top coat helps guard against scratches and bumps. Plus, the spacious drawers are set on smooth, ball-bearing glides, so you can open and close them without making a sound. Bright brushed nickel knobs add a touch of style against the warm Chestnut finish. This elegant 5-drawer dresser will look great in any room in your home.
Canopy 5-Drawer Dresser in Chestnut:
- Durable HardCoat top coat helps protect against scratches and bumps
- Chestnut dresser is designed for quick and easy assembly, using only one tool
- Drawers are set on smooth, ball-bearing glides, so you can open and close them without a sound
- Beautiful solid hardwood and birch veneers with a rich Chestnut finish
- 5-drawer dresser includes brushed nickel knobs and wooden knobs
- Canopy 5-Drawer Dresser dimensions: 36"W x 19.25"D x 52.5"H
- Not available in California
See all dressers on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||151.37|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||36.0 x 20.0 x 52.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The one we have is a walnut finish. It did not come assembled nor was that an option. It took some time to assemble but it is really beautiful. Well worth the effort!by VailAZmomof211/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I got the oak looking color. It's not light oak maybe a medium oak color. It's beauitful.by moeree12/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's like an oak. The 6 drawer chest cannot be delivered to a Wal*Mart Store, it has to be delivered to a home address. No, the store doesn't put it togetherby pdawnnh7/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's not oak or walnut. It's a foreign hardwood. Light finish and very pretty.by walmartdeluxe10/1/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As far as I know, only the one finish.by Feathers10112/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes in a chestnut color which is very close to a walnut. The color in the picture is almost exactly the same color as the actual item. The only other color it comes in is the mahogany. Hope that helps!by mommaLUVs12311/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does.by Cycleman10/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are not exact measurements, but about 14" x 28". Top two drawers are 4" deep. Bottom three are 5".by Feathers10112/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The top two drawers are 30" x 14.5" x 5" and the bottom three are 30" x 14.5" x 6"by RoanokeSlowpoke3/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Top 2 drawers: 29.5 x 14.5 x 4.5 Bottom 3 drawers: 29.5 x 14.5 x 5.5 The height of items you can stack in the drawers is an inch higher than the hight of the sides, as the openings is an inch higher. In other words, the hight of the sides of the top 2 drawers is 4.5, but the drawer opening is 5.5.by Mike707tx11/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?