About this item
The VTech Sit-to-Stand Dancing Tower grows with your baby. When the baby wants to sit and play, you can keep the tower close to the floor. Raise it when your infant is ready to stand and dance on the twin pads. This baby sit to stand walker has easy grip panels that allow your infant to hold on tight and stand. The sturdy base also ensures that the toy doesnt topple over when the baby grasps it and rises.
Whether sitting or standing, the baby can play with the top activity panel's Tummy Time songs and rotating microphone. Your little one will have hours of fun bouncing to the motion-activated music. Your baby can enjoy talking to the microphone and listening to his own voice. The teddy at the center holding cymbals adds fun to play. This sit to stand activity walker toy from VTech teaches the baby to identify colors, animals, music instruments, and animal sounds. This versatile VTech - Sit to Stand Dancing Tower offers complete value for your money.
VTech Sit to Stand Dancing Tower
- The VTech - Sit to Stand Dancing Tower has a grow-with-me design
- Four modes of play
- Easy-grip handles for stand-up play
- The VTech - Sit to Stand Tower buttons light up when learning about colors, animals, music and more
- The VTech - Sit to Stand Tower is for ages six months and up
- The VTech - Dancing Tower runs on 4 AA batteries
|Age:||12 - 24 Months , Birth - 12 Months|
|Age Start:||6 Months|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.6 x 22.8 x 22.8|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hi! I know this answer comes a bit late but NO you did not miss your window. This lil item is absolutely precious, durable, entertaining & teaches so much to the young ones. I bought it for my 1-yr old Grand-daughter but her 4-yr old brother & 9-yr old sister play with it as well!! I truly believe your lil miss will get lots of use & hours of fun!!!by oldgrammy2/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think she can still use it for another year or so,so i would say go for it,i bought it as a birthday gift for my sisters triplets and thats the only thing they play with anymore.by ReneeLu11/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think that this toy is a little too young for your child. I have a 2 1/2 year old that found it interesting for about 5 minutes then decided it was boring. This is a toy more geared around the 1 year old age who is just beginning to be mobile.by kcallred11/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi! You can go to the V-tech website at: http://www.vtechkids.com/support/replacement_parts/ Hope this helps!!by oldgrammy2/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Tahnk you for your inquiry. Replacement parts can be obtained by visiting us at our web site at www.vtechkids.com. Simply click on the Consumer Services tab on the main page.by VTech_Support5/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi! The 3 screws fasten into the holes on the back of the base to securely fasten the base pieces together. Hope this helps!!by oldgrammy2/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your inquiry. A User manual can be obtained and down loaded by visiting us at our web site at www.vtechkids.com and selecting the customer Support tab.by VTech_Support2/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?