About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Articles written by many of football's greatest coaching strategists examine successful offensive philosophies, systems, formations, and plays from the past forty years.
Use strategies straight from many of football's all-time greatest coaches "Offensive Football Strategies" offers you special access to the sharpest football minds in the game's history. Pick and choose portions to use to optimize your game plan each season.
"Offensive Football Strategies" is the most comprehensive and detailed book of its kind, containing the most popular and effective offensive philosophies, systems, formations, and plays over the past 40 years. This extensive collection includes 73 articles written by many of the greatest coaching strategists in football history, including Bob Devaney, Bear Bryant, John McKay, Joe Paterno, Tom Osborne, Marv Levy, Hayden Fry, LaVell Edwards, Steve Spurrier, and many more.
The articles are organized into the following sections:
- Developing a System- Attacking the Defense- Building Backfield Excellence- Running the Wing-T- Running From the I- Running the Wishbone- Running the Veer- Running an Option Offense- Establishing a Passing Scheme- Passing From Sets and Formations- Keeping the Defense on Edge- Incorporating Play-Action- Creating Quality Quarterback Play- Protecting the Passer- Gaining Key Yardage- Dominating the Red Zone
Developed in cooperation with the American Football Coaches Association, "Offensive Football Strategies" is loaded with instructional points, experienced insights, and more than 700 X-and-O diagrams. Whether you are seeking another option for your running or passing attack, or looking for that sure-fire scoring play in the red zone, this book offers a wealth of winning strategies for your game plan.
|Number of Pages:||323|
|Author:||American Football Coaches Association|
|Publication Date:||February, 2000|
|Digital Video Formats:||Paperback|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.00 x 11.25 x 1.25 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Check out these related products
- $20.58 List price $28.95Save $8.37
- $15.31 List price $19.95Save $4.64
- $20.21 List price $26.95Save $6.74
- $18.99 List price $22.95Save $3.96
- $12.53 List price $14.95Save $2.42
- $13.28 List price $14.99Save $1.71
- $13.87 List price $14.95Save $1.08
- $13.70 Was $14.60Save $0.90
- $14.37 List price $15.95Save $1.58
- $12.54 List price $17.00Save $4.46
- $13.12 List price $16.00Save $2.88