About this item
The Alli Weight Loss Starter Kit includes six portable reference guides to help you follow the Alli weight loss program and a carrying case called the Alli Shuttle. The In-Pack Guides, together with the Alli plan, deliver the support to help you reach your weight loss goals, and teach you how to eat healthy for a lifetime.
Alli Weight Loss Starter Kit Package Contents:
- 90 count: Orlistat capsules, 60mg
- Alli Weight Loss Shuttle: This carrying case makes it easy to keep doses of your Alli weight loss aid with you.
- Alli Weight Loss Welcome Guide: Introduction to the Alli program. Everything you need to work with the Alli starter kit and six steps to a quick start.
- Read Me First Guide: A quick introduction to successful weight loss with the Alli program. Topics include: changing behavior, eating right, getting active, writing it down.
- Companion Guide: Overview of the program and explanation of the basics. Covers setting goals, dosage and use, basic diet guidelines, treatment effects.
- Healthy Eating Guide: Offers practical suggestions for healthy eating with the Alli program. Includes menu planning, shopping, preparing meals, eating out.
- Calorie & Fat Counter: Helps make the right food choices - whether at home or at a restaurant. Features a calorie counter, fat counter, food exchanges.
- Daily Journal: Makes it easy to record meals - a habit linked to successful weight loss.
- Quick Facts: Pocket-sized cards providing tips to help stay on track. Topics include dosage, best food choices, foods to avoid, portion sizes.
For weight loss in overweight adults, 18 years and older, when used along with a reduced-calorie and low-fat diet.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before using the Alli starter kit if you are:
Taking Warfarin (blood-thinning medicine), taking medicine for diabetes or thyroid disease, or if you are taking other weight loss products. Your medication dose may need to be adjusted.
When using this Alli Weight Loss product:
- Take a multivitamin once a day, at bedtime. Alli can reduce the absorption of some vitamins.
- Follow a well-balanced, reduced-calorie, low-fat diet. Try starting this diet before taking Alli weight loss capsules.
- Alli weight loss capsules work by preventing the absorption of some of the fat you eat.
- The fat passes out of your body so you may have bowel changes.
- You may get:
- Gas with oily spotting.
- Loose stools.
- More frequent stools that may be hard to control.
- Eating a low-fat diet lowers the chance of having these bowel changes.
- For every 5 pounds you lose from diet alone, the Alli weight loss program can help you lose 2-3 pounds more. In studies, most people lost 5-10 pounds over 6 months.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Severe or continuous abdominal pain occurs. This may be a sign of a serious medical condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, do not use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
See all diet and weight supplements on Walmart.com.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.28|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.25 x 2.75 x 6.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- When using this product Take a multivitamin once a day, at bedtime. Orlistat can reduce the absorption of some vitamins. Follow a well-balanced, reduced-calorie, low-fat diet. Try starting this diet before taking orlistat. Orlistat works by preventing the absorption of some of the fat you eat. The fat passes out of your body, so you may have bowel changes. You may get: gas with oily spotting. Loose stools. More frequent stools that may be hard to control. Eating a low-fat diet lowers the chance of having these bowel changes. For every 5 pounds you lose from diet alone, orlistat can help you lose 2-3 pounds more. In studies, most people lost 5-10 pounds over 6 months.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Read the enclosed brochure for other important information. Diet And exercise are the starting points for any weight loss program. Try these first before adding orlistat. Check with your doctor before starting any exercise program. To see if orlistat capsules are right for you, find your height on the chart to the right. You may consider starting a weight loss program with orlistat if your weight is the same or more than the weight shown for your height. For overweight adults 18 years And older: take 1 capsule with each meal containing fat. Do not take more than 3 capsules daily. Use with a reduced-calorie, low-fat diet And exercise program until you reach your weight loss goal. Most weight loss occurs in the first 6 months. If you stop taking orlistat, continue with your diet And exercise program. If you start to regain weight after you stop taking orlistat, you may need to start taking orlistat again along with your diet And exercise program. Take a multivitamin once a day, at bedtime, when using orlistat.
FD&C blue no. 2, edible ink, gelatin, iron oxide, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium starch glycolate, talc, titanium dioxide.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.