Similar items in stock
- $137.99 Was $149.88Save $11.89
- $64.97 Was $79.88Save $14.91
- $64.97 Was $70.98Save $6.01
Hugo Navigator 2-in-1 Rollator & Transport Chair
Consider these popular products
- $2.84 Was $3.72Save $0.88
- $1.50 Was $1.67Save $0.17
- $1.47 Was $1.76Save $0.29
- Clearance$4.45 Was $4.99Save $0.54
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Navigator offers the ultimate in convenience, quality and portability. It delivers, in one breakthrough device, a revolutionary advancement beyond the conventional rolling walker.
Hugo Navigator 2-in-1 Rollator & Transport Chair:
- Flex backrest for maximum comfort
- No tools required to assemble
- Large ergonomic handles and easy-lock brakes
- Detachable footrests
- Height-adjustable handle bars
- Deep nylon basket
- Weight capacity: up to 250 lbs
- High-quality paint and finish
- Includes owner's manual and quick start guide
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||29.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||31.75 x 26.0 x 37.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. (1) Does it have a drink holder, (2) what is the width and depth of the seat, and (3) how much does it weigh?
- 1)It doesn’t have a drink holder. 2) The seat size was quite generous; my husband is 6’2” and 190 lbs and he thought it was pretty comfortable. We returned it because as a wheelchair it didn’t roll well over small transitions in the floor surface. 3)The weight was not bad, I could lift it with no problem.by seeJaneshop10/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?