Cycle Force Presta Valve Bike Tube, 700cx25/28/35 C F/V 33mm, 2 Pack
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Cycle Force Presta Valve Tube, 700cx25/28/35 C F/V 33mm keeps you up and moving whenever you want to ride. Having a reliable tube also guarantees your safety and the safety of those around you while you're out. This tube is designed for a Schrader valve. You can easily see if this is the correct bike part by checking the valve on you bicycle tire. The Presta Valve inner tube comes in a pack of two.
Cycle Force Presta Valve Tube, 700cx25/28/35 C F/V 33mm:
- Cycle Force Presta Valve, 700cx25/28/35 C F/V 33mm bike tube
- Two-pack for added convenience
- Tube is designed for a Schrader valve
|Age Start:||12 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 6.0 x 4.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. The description states "2 pairs." Does this mean that there are 4 tubes in each package?
- 1 tire per box, 2 boxes = 2 total.by BNaction9/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- TWO tubes, in two boxes-counts as one unit.by sailor7547/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Why does it say designed for schrader valve in description but says presta valve in title?
- It is a typo or lazy editing. The title is correct, it is presta.by BNaction7/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know why it says that, but it's a presta.by firebirdude10/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The first thing you have to know is wether you have a schrader valve or a presta valve. The schrader valve (Often called the american valve) is like the one in your car. The presta valve is European. I could tell you probably got a presta vave tube. get a schrader valve tube and you will be ok. The best thing is go to a bike shop, these guys can answer your qustions right away.by sailor7549/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Try calling a local bicycle shop that specializes in bicycles only and/or bicycle repairs. They are simply more product knowledgable and can special-order anything that you may need if not already in stock. It'll cost a little bit more, but worth the small up-charge to get exactly what you need. **2muchgirl**by 2muchgirl7/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?