About this item
The 700c Schwinn Third Avenue Women's Hybrid Bike is ideal for everyday errands and weekend bike rides. It features a steel hybrid frame with a SRAM grip shifter and alloy linear pull brakes. This plum-colored 700c hybrid bike can be used to commute to work or school or to hit the area bike trails on your day off. The hybrid series bikes from Schwinn are known for providing a smooth and comfortable ride. This 21-speed Schwinn women's bike features a Shimano rear derailleur for precise gear changes. It also includes strong and lightweight alloy rims, swept-back handlebars, standard pedals and a suspension seat post that ensures a soft ride. The 700c Schwinn Third Avenue Women's Hybrid Bike provides an effective mode of transportation that will make your morning commute more enjoyable.
700c Schwinn Third Avenue Women's Hybrid Bike, Plum:
- Frame: steel hybrid frame
- Fork: SR Suntour fork offers comfortable riding
- Gearing (# of speeds): 21 speeds
- Derailleur: Shimano rear derailleur for precise gear changes
- Shifter: SRAM grip shifter
- Brakes: alloy linear pull brakes
- Wheels/tires: 700c wheels
- Rims: alloy rims are strong and lightweight
- Handlebars: swept-back handlebar
- Seat: suspension seat post for a soft ride
- Pedals: standard pedals
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 70"L x 25.5"W x 43"H
- Schwinn women's bike is available in a stylish shade of plum
- Bike is ideal for your daily commute to work or school
|Bike Type:||Comfort & Hybrid Bikes|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||46.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||70.0 x 25.5 x 43.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I am 5'6" tall, and from the reviews this bike may be too tall for me. Is there enough space on the seat bar to lower it a couple of inches to fit me?
- I am also 5'6" and it was too tall for me even with the seat all the way downby Youselev2/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't have the seat lowered all the way and ride without issue, I'm 5'3by An anonymous customer4/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- The bike seat is adjustable.by CommunityAnswer4/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this product will work good for you.by CommunityAnswer5/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5'3" and I love this bike. You can't sit on the seat and touch the ground. I get off the bike when I stop. "But a nice bike for our size.by Nanaof127girls5/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi SC, Thank you for your question and interest in our product. The 700c Schwinn Women's Third Avenue is a larger bicycle than a traditional 26" bike. The frame measures 17 inches from the top of the frame where the seat post inserts down to the bottom where the pedal arm attaches. The general rule of thumb is you need to be able to place both of your feet flat on the ground when sitting on bike. I am 5'3" and I have time trying to ride this size of bike.by SchwinnCustomerSupport5/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- The ship weight for this product is 46.6 lbs.by CommunityAnswer10/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- HI Ayanna, Thank you for your question. The 700c Schwinn Third Avenue Women's Hybrid Bike weighs approximately 38 pounds after assembly.by SchwinnCustomerSupport12/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?