Similar items in stock
- $119.00 List price $129.97Save $10.97
700c Schwinn Seventh Avenue Women's Hybrid Bike
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Whether you want to just cruise around town, run errands, or tackle a bike path, the Seventh Avenue Schwinn Women's Hybrid Bike provides a reliable ride. The Schwinn Hybrid Bike has a hybrid geometry frame to offer a smooth, comfortable riding experience. The SR Suntour fork smoothes out bumps, and allows you to focus more on the scenery and less on every detail in the road. With 21 speeds, you have plenty of gear options for a ride on a flat surface or on hilly terrain. The Shimano rear derailleur and Shimano EZ-Fire trigger shifter let you quickly change gears with ease. The Schwinn Hybrid Bike features a swept-back handlebar design with an adjustable stem for an easy reach. This Schwinn Seventh Avenue Women's Hybrid Bike comes with 700c wheels that have strong and light alloy rims. When assembled, this 21-speed Schwinn bike for women measures 70" long x 25.5" wide x 43" high.
Please note: If you select Site to Store delivery, your bike(s) will not be assembled upon pickup.
700c Schwinn Seventh Avenue Women's Hybrid Bike:
- Frame: aluminum, low-standover frame
- Fork: SR Suntour fork to smooth out the bumps
- Gearing (# of speeds): 21 speeds
- Derailleur: Shimano rear derailleur for quick shifts
- Shifter: Shimano EZ-Fire trigger shifters
- Brakes: alloy front and rear linear pull brakes for precise stops
- Wheels/tires: 700c wheels
- Rims: alloy rims are strong and light
- Handlebars: swept-back handlebar with adjustable stem
- Seat: suspension seat post for a soft ride
- Pedals: standard pedals
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 70"L x 25.5"W x 43"H
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Bicycle Frame Size:||700C (Adult)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||S4065WMDB|
|Number of Speeds:||21 Speed|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||70.00 x 25.50 x 43.00 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I am 5' 1,1/2" adjust bike seat all the way down and take off the reflector and mount reflector on the back of the saddle off to one side. quick fix..by ChampionofValue7/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This bike should be a good size for you.by CommunityAnswer4/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Megi, Thank you for your question. The 700c Schwinn Seventh Avenue Women's Hybrid Bike is designed for those riders wanting a little more leg room than a traditional 26" wheel would give. We suggest for a comfortable and safe ride the rider be 66-74 inches tall.by SchwinnCustomerSupport5/14/2014Written by a verified representative from SchwinnCustomerSupportWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- summit work greatby An anonymous customer8/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Schwinn carries a range of bike racks that can fit the 700c Schwinn Seventh Avenue Women's Hybrid Bike. They produce 2, 3, and 4-bike trunk mount rack. The 2-bike trunk mount track has a narrow frame configuration to fit a wide variety of bikes.by CommunityAnswer6/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no problems at 235by An anonymous customer8/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The weight limit for the 700c Schwinn Seventh Avenue Women's Hybrid Bike is 350 pounds.by CommunityAnswer7/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?