Similar items in stock
700c Schwinn Fifth Avenue Women's Hybrid Bike
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Make your commute through the city simple with the Schwinn Fifth Avenue Women's Hybrid Bike. This sleek Schwinn Hybrid Bike features a durable steel city-style frame. With 7 speeds and a Shimano rear derailleur for quick shifts, this hybrid bike is ideal for urban commuting or cruising through the neighborhood. The SRAM grip shifter is easy to use so that you can switch gears in seconds. This Schwinn Fifth Avenue Women's Hybrid Bike offers a suspension seat and SR Suntour fork for a comfortable ride. Swept-back handlebars and smooth fenders offer a contemporary design that will have you riding through the streets in style. The rear carrier even makes running errands convenient. This Schwinn Hybrid Bike comes with 700c wheels with strong and light alloy rims. When assembled, the Schwinn Fifth Avenue Women's Hybrid Bike measures 70" long x 25.5" wide x 43" high.
Please note: If you select Site to Store delivery, your bike(s) will not be assembled upon pickup.
700c Schwinn Fifth Avenue Women's Hybrid Bike:
- Fenders and rear carrier for convenient city riding
- Frame: steel city frame
- Fork: SR Suntour fork offers comfortable riding
- Gearing (# of speeds): 7 speeds
- Derailleur: Shimano rear derailleur for quick shifts
- Shifter: SRAM grip shifter
- Brakes: alloy front and rear linear pull brakes for precise stops
- Wheels/tires: 700c wheels
- Rims: alloy rims are strong and light
- Handlebars: swept-back handlebar
- Seat: suspension seat post for a soft ride
- Pedals: standard pedals
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 70"L x 25.5"W x 43"H
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Bicycle Frame Size:||700C (Adult)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||S4063WMDB|
|Number of Speeds:||- Speed|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||70.00 x 25.50 x 43.00 IN|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No.by ReviewOfChristmasPresent4/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it will be in a heavy box and require assembly. The components and frame are all attached together for shipping with lots of heavy nylon zip ties which need cutting. The front wheel and handlebars are not bolted to the frame, seat post and saddle are loose, the pedals are not screwed in place and the front fender needs attaching. You will also have to adjust all the components to fit your needs. You'll need Allen wrenches, adjustable wrench, screwdrivers and a tire pump because the tires will not be inflated and need 75psi. I just assembled two of them, took about an hour each and I have the tools and am a decent mechanic.by GrySql12/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, if you have it ship to WalMart they will assemble it for free...by travellb7/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i picked it up and it was packaged very well, i like putting things togetherby goyleguy10/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We assembled it easily ourselves at home.by MindyZ10/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes to bothby vintagechic086/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Stem cannot be raised straight up for height adjustment. This is not a standard type 'Quill' arrangement with a Stem nut and internal 'wedge' to raise/lower the Stem in the Fork. This bike has the 'Threadless' Fork/Stem arrangement, constructed so the two-piece Stem can be adjusted (tilted) up and back a few inches. This works fine for most riders but the taller folks may not have all the adjustment they need to sit up straight. I'm 6'1" and it is barely adequate. The seat is fully adjustable for up/down with a Cam lever clamp on the post and the saddle can also be tilted back and forward.by GrySql7/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes...by travellb10/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, you can fine tune this bicycle to your likingby goyleguy10/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by ReviewOfChristmasPresent4/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Popcorn, Thank you for your question. The 700c Schwinn Women's Fifth Avenue comes equipped with a rear red reflector. A rear flashing light does not come with the bicycle.by SchwinnCustomerSupport10/23/2013Written by a verified representative from SchwinnCustomerSupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the bike does not have a rear flashing light, but it does have a rear reflector and reflectors on both tires.by NadiaBiznezz9/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?