Customers also viewed these products
700c Schwinn Admiral Women's Leisure Bike
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Despite its retro appearance, this 700c Schwinn Admiral Women's Leisure Bike is equipped with the latest technology and quality components to give you a smooth and comfortable ride. Whether you are using this bike for commuting or are taking it out for a leisurely ride, the rear rack is a useful storage space for bags or groceries. This Schwinn women's bike is equipped with a Shimano rear derailleur that lets you shift gears quickly. The 700c Schwinn Admiral Women's Leisure Bike offers a total of seven speeds, making it an optimal choice for riding on varied terrain. With a padded seat and standard pedals, this Schwinn adult bike provides the necessary comfort for rides of any length, along with durable pedals that will respond to every foot stroke. Don't worry if you can't go around that large puddle – this bike is equipped with fenders to help keep the dirt and water off your clothing while you ride.
700c Schwinn Admiral Women's Leisure Bike:
- Rear rack is perfect for commuting
- Fenders keep water and debris off the rider
- Frame: steel, retro city frame and fork
- Gearing (# of speeds): 7 speeds
- Derailleur: Shimano rear derailleur for quick gear changes
- Shifter: SRAM grip shifter
- Brakes: alloy front and rear linear pull brakes allow for precise stops
- Wheels/tires: 700c wheels
- Rims: alloy rims are light and strong
- Handlebars: standard handlebars
- Seat: padded seat
- Pedals: standard pedals
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 70"L x 25.5"W x 43"H
|Bike Type:||Cruiser Bikes|
|Age Start:||15 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||46.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||70.0 x 25.5 x 43.0|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I'm 5'1 n I have trouble with the seat n the handle bar being a lil higher...by An anonymous customer7/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 5'2" with an inseam of 28 inches. This bike will likely fit her just fine due to the step-through frame design. Standing in front of the saddle, the point in front of my body where a crotch would have problems with a top tube measures 24 inches to the ground.by redeyedtreefrog6/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Remember not everyone is built the same. Someone may be longer in the arm or leg...it depends. If she can come with you to walmart just have she hop on with you holding the bike firmly and check seat high. some can be lowered or rasised with no tools. Check at store and see what fits her best.by JUSTHANGNONJAY6/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 5'3" (barely) and have had a hard time finding a bike for me. I got this one, and it's great! I normally have to have the seat as far down as possible, but on this I have some room to spare. I think if you put the seat all the way down it would work for you.by SGibson5/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Walmart associate assembly my bike for me but I still took it to a reputable bike store to have them inspect it again...by An anonymous customer7/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you find one in a store, then it's assembled! Ordering online, the bike comes in a box and is easy to put together- they normally don't mess around with those due to liability.by redeyedtreefrog6/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Walmart sells at stre built already. Just ask the dept person for a helmet, air foot pump bike lock and saftey bell before you leaveby JUSTHANGNONJAY6/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you buy it in the store, it comes assembled. If it's shipped to your house, it comes in pieces and you must assemble yourself. Walmart does not provide assistance in assembly. It comes with a schwinn manual for assembly, however this is a general manual for all schwinn bikes, and I had difficulty assembling mine. I eventually went to a bike store for help.by Jhume6/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it does not come with a bell nor a bottle holder which you will need after a long rideby An anonymous customer7/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Usually you need to purchase a special package to receive accessories. The bike as assembled should have fenders and a rear rack.by redeyedtreefrog6/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm "Mae" and I went ahead and bought the bike. I assembled it myself and found that it does have a bell.by Maepie5/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it does not come with a bell, but you can buy a bell for anywhere from $8-20, depending on the quality of the bell.by lilbit634/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?