Similar items in stock
- $196.58 Was $235.90Save $39.32
- $119.00 Was $139.00Save $20.00
- $169.00 Was $199.00Save $30.00
700c Schwinn Admiral Men's Leisure Bike
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With its durable steel frame, this 700c Schwinn Admiral Men's Leisure Bike is a sturdy and stylish choice for rides in any setting. Although the bike has a retro look, it features some of the most modern and top quality components for your riding pleasure. Whether you are taking this bike to the grocery store or want to use it for commuting to work, its rear rack makes a useful storage space for your extra items. With a total of seven speeds, this Schwinn men's bike is optimal for riding on just about any type of terrain. A padded seat makes this 700c Schwinn Admiral Men's Leisure Bike a comfortable choice for rides of any distance. The alloy rims of this Schwinn adult bike are lightweight yet durable, giving the bike an updated look without weighing it down.
700c Schwinn Admiral Men's Leisure Bike:
- Rear rack is perfect for commuting
- Fenders keep water and debris off the rider
- Frame: steel, retro city frame and fork
- Gearing (# of speeds): 7 speeds
- Derailleur: Shimano rear derailleur for quick gear changes
- Shifter: SRAM grip shifter
- Brakes: alloy front and rear linear pull brakes allow for precise stops
- Wheels/tires: 700c wheels
- Rims: alloy rims are light and strong
- Handlebars: standard handlebars
- Seat: padded seat
- Pedals: standard pedals
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 70"L x 25.5"W x 43"H
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Bicycle Frame Size:||700C (Adult)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||S2504WMADB|
|Number of Speeds:||7-Speed|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||70.00 x 25.50 x 43.00 IN|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I'm 5'10'' and have to hop up onto the seat. I can ride fine otherwise.by DrRobSays7/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 5'11" and the bike fits me well.by TheWerners5/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, narrow.by DrRobSays6/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, that's the primary reason I chose this bike.by TheWerners4/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?