About this item
Embrace your street style with the Mongoose Detain 700c Men's Urban Bike. This sleek, simple bicycle is perfect for commuting, or for cruising the streets. The Mongoose men's bike combines the ruggedness of a road bike with the sensibility of a city bike. Its high profile rims are the latest urban style in the market and its front and rear allow breaks are super dependable. With single-speed gearing, the Mongoose detain bike is less prone to need maintenance, and will always be in working order for your commute or trip down the road. The For a practical yet stylish ride, the 700c Mongoose Detain Men's Urban Bike is a wise choice for bikers everywhere.
Please note: If you select Site to Store delivery, your bike(s) will not be assembled upon pickup.
700c Mongoose Detain Men's Urban Bike:
- Frame: aluminum frame for a lightweight, responsive ride
- Gearing (# of speeds): single-speed drivetrain offers simplicity and style
- Brakes: front and rear alloy brakes for sure stops
- Wheels/tires: 700c wheels
- Rims: high-profile rims are the latest urban style in the market
- Handlebars: flat handlebar creates an upright position
- Seat: padded seat
- Pedals: standard pedals
- Assembly is required for the 700c Mongoose Detain Men's Urban Bike
- Dimensions: 70"L x 25.5"W x 43"H
|Bike Type:||Road Bikes|
|Age Start:||15 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||32.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||70.0 x 25.5 x 43.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They are not the best..but good over all.by HyderabadHero3/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you never owned a quality bike then they are ok But if you know bike they are single pivot with hard pads I'd say they are a 4 out of 10 Replace themby Tubbs872/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'd say "fair". They are not as good as typical road bike caliper brakes, but better than the stamped steel ones.by bikehammer2/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi gvrv16, Thank you for your question. The 700c Mongoose Detain Urban Bike comes with front and rear linear pull brakes. Linear pull brakes offer quick stopping power.by MongooseCustomerSupport3/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It coasts out of the box but can be made a fixie by flipping the rear wheel.by bikehammer2/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's not a fixie, it's a single speed. But the hub is a flip-flop hub so you can make it a fixie, you would just have to buy the cog.by bzboarder2/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No its not a fixi they have another bike at wall mart for $106 its a fixe and good valueby fenion5/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is the weight? Is this essentially the same as the White Mongoose Detain "Street" with only cosmetic differences?
- yes it is essentially the sameby atreesleaf7/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 26 actual pounds and no de-railer weight and problems.by MOGfree8/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?