About this item
Add color and charm to your next party with these 7" Birthday Dessert Plates. These festive plates feature a fun rainbow-hued polka dot design. The stylish paper dessert plates are ideal for serving appetizers and desserts to guests. They are made designed to support food without sagging or breaking, using heavyweight, laminated paper stock. The festive plates are disposable, for fast and easy clean up. The rainbow birthday plates, 8-pack measure a full 7" in diameter, so they can accommodate slices of cake and even ice cream, as well as cold salads, sandwiches, chips and more. They feature a bright array of bold colors against a neutral white background. Their colorful design makes it easy to pair with almost any party color scheme. The plates are designed to pair seamlessly with other Rainbow Birthday collection pieces, including napkins, dinner plates, paper cups, table covers, favor bags and banners, sold separately.
7" Birthday Dessert Plates, 8-pack:
- Package of 8 rainbow birthday dessert plates
- Great for parties and get togethers
- Rainbow Birthday dessert plates measure 7" across
- Ideal for serving desserts and appetizers
- Disposable tableware makes after party clean up easy
- Coordinate with other Rainbow Birthday party supplies and solid color party decorations
- Will pair easily with almost any party decor
- Featured colors: purple, red, orange, yellow, green and blue against a white background
- Other Rainbow Birthday tableware and party supplies sold separately
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1486|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.0 x 7.0 x 0.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.