About this item
Experience the best way to boil with this 7-Cup Aroma Stainless Steel Electric Kettle! With a press of the switch this electric kettle provides boiling water in a matter of minutes. The large 7-cup/1.7-liter capacity is ideal for a variety of uses including hot tea, soups, instant coffees, oatmeal, hot chocolate, noodles, baby formula and more. Once water reaches a boil, the kettle will automatically shut off and lifts off its base for easy, cord-free pouring. The trigger-release opens the lid at the press of a button. A beautiful blue LED light indicates when this Red Electric Kettle is in operation. And the eye-catching red and polished stainless steel finish looks great whether serving friends and family or simply sitting on the counter.
7-Cup Stainless Steel Electric Kettle, Red:
- Large, 7 cup/1.7 L capacity
- Water boils at cup-a-minute speed
- Automatically switches off once water comes a boil
- Cordless 360-degree pouring for easy serving
- Easy-to-use, one-touch operation
- Aroma Electric kettle lid opens smoothly with the push of a button
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Model# AWK-125R
See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.7 x 6.3 x 9.3|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- At first I thought something was wrong with the kettle as it didn't seem to shut off once I heard it boiling. It needs to reach a FULL ROLLING BOIL before it shuts off. Never had a problem since I realized this.by Mainegal145/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, and it stays hot for quite a while.by SLang885/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby PHIZAC4/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby discerningpurchaser4/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by Reviewerette4/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No plastic..........so no bad taste to the water.by Mainegal144/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The inside of the lid is made of a durable plastic material.by SLang884/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby PHIZAC4/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the bottom of the lid is plastic so if the kettle is full and the water is boiling, the water will touch the plastic. Otherwise, the rest of the inside is stainless steel.by Reviewerette5/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can not see the heating coil on this kettle; it is not exposed to the water. The only plastic inside the kettle is the durable hard plastic on the inside of the lid.by SLang883/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby PHIZAC1/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The inside of the kettle is stainless so no plastic comes in touch with the water and the heat coil is not exposed...by salidasandi3/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Policies & Plans
Within this warranty period, Aroma Housewares Company will repair or replace, at its option, defective parts at no charge, provided that the product is returned, freight prepaid with proof of purchase and applicable charges for shipping and handling payable to Aroma Housewares Company. Please call the toll free number below for a return authorization number. Allow 2-4 weeks for return shipping.
This warranty does not cover improper installation, misuse, abuse or neglect on part of the owner. Warranty is also invalid in any case that the product is taken apart or serviced by an unauthorized service station.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, which may vary from state to state, and does not cover areas outside the continental United States.
AROMA HOUSEWARES COMPANY
6469 Flanders Drive
San Diego, California 92121
M-F, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM, Pacific Time