Don't Sweat the Small Stuff...and It's All Small Stuff: Simple Ways to Keep the Little Things from Taking over Your Life
Check out these related products
- $24.26 List price $29.95Save $5.69
- $12.24 List price $15.00Save $2.76
- $12.09 List price $12.95Save $0.86
- $11.04 List price $12.99Save $1.95
- $12.99 List price $15.99Save $3.00
- $9.20 List price $12.95Save $3.75
- $9.32 Was $9.84Save $0.52
- $9.08 List price $11.95Save $2.87
- $10.68 Was $13.24Save $2.56
- $13.39 List price $15.99Save $2.60
- $9.97 List price $14.95Save $4.98
- $16.43 List price $17.99Save $1.56
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Shares practical wisdom on deepening the enjoyment of everyday life, including such sections as "Make Peace with Perfection," "Allow Yourself to Be Bored," and "Remember, When You Die, Your In-Box Won't Be Empty." Read by Richard Carlson. Book available.
"Don't Sweat the Small Stuff...and It's All Small Stuff" is an audiobook that tells you how to keep from letting the little things in life drive you crazy. In thoughtful and insightful language, author Richard Carlson reveals ways to calm down in the midst of your incredibly hurried, stress-filled life.
You can learn to put things into perspective by making the small daily changes Dr. Carlson suggests, including advice such as "Choose your battles wisely"; "Remind yourself that when you die, your 'in' box won't be empty"; and "Make peace with imperfection." With "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff."..you'll also learn how to:
* Live in the present moment
* Let others have the glory at times
* Lower your tolerance to stress
* Trust your intuitions
* Live each day as it might be your last
With gentle, supportive suggestions, Dr. Carlson reveals ways to make your actions more peaceful and caring, with the added benefit of making your life more calm and stress-free.
|Number of Pages:||5|
|Publisher:||Simon & Schuster|
|Publication Date:||July, 1999|
|Digital Video Formats:||CD/Spoken Word|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.75 x 5.50 x 0.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $9.19 List price $15.99Save $6.80
- $6.02 Was $7.60Save $1.58
- $8.02 List price $14.95Save $6.93
- $9.28 List price $13.95Save $4.67
- $13.00 List price $26.00Save $13.00