Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)
Customers also considered
- $10.87 Was $19.96Save $9.09
- $13.50 Was $17.15Save $3.65
- $14.37 Was $19.96Save $5.59
- $15.53 Was $19.93Save $4.40
- $15.91 Was $19.96Save $4.05
- $31.49 Was $35.01Save $3.52
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Super Smash Bros. has always been about pitching Nintendos iconic characters against each other and settling long-standing arguments on who is the toughest in four-player bouts. Using a combination of the two attack buttons and the control stick, players can grab, attack and produce blistering smash attacks that have the potential to blow away challengers. Brawl has upped the challenge by introducing 16 new characters into the fray bringing the total playable to 35 including familiar heroes such as Solid Snake, Wario, Diddy Kong and Sonic the Hedgehog. Super Smash Bros. Brawl also offers solo players an in-depth side-scrolling adventure mode called The Subspace Emissary. The introduction of Wi-Fi combat via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection adds a complete new dimension to the brawl, with friends and foes duking it out in free for alls and team battles.
- This action-packed fighting game features a ridiculous number of characters that have appeared on Nintendo platforms, from Mario to Link to Pikachu ... to Solid Snake! As they square off in famous locales drawn from the rich history of Nintendo, literally anything can happen - and usually does. With limitless customizing options, items and weapons that boggle the mind and a wealth of modes, this game has truly infinite replayability.
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl features a sprawling adventure mode called "The Subspace Emissary" that's a full game in and of itself. Players jump and brawl their way through enemy-packed side-scrolling levels, meeting up with other characters, watching incredible cinematics and taking on massive bosses.
- For the first time, this celebrated series is going Wi-Fi, allowing up to four players to brawl, no matter where they may be.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Crude Humor and Cartoon Violence
|Video Game Collection:||Super Mario|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1040579|
|Genre:||Fighting & Shooting|
|Required Peripherals:||Wii Nunchuk , Wii Remote|
|Is Online Multiplayer Available:||Y|
|Video Game Platform:||Nintendo Wii|
|Compatible Devices:||Game console|
|Subgenre:||Head to Head|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.00 x 0.50 x 7.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 4by Mario866/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4by jonpauljones19955/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4 players together can play in Wi-fi "with friends" and in "group;" 1 player in "classic" mode and in Wi-fi "everyone/worldwide;" 2 players in the story mode; and up to 32 players alternately in "rotation" mode.by PastaSwordsman9/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4 players can play at one time.by WHITEXKANGAROO6/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can play up to 4 players at once in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.by BluRayPlayer8/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- online or offline? Online I believe u and a friend I've never tried that out. But offline you can play against 3 of your friends (counting yourself 4 players total)by 15yearoldkid4/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by mommyof2crazies9/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You do not need Wifi.by SDCA11/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Harvtheshoppper2/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Wi-fi is optional on Super Smash Bros. Brawl.by PastaSwordsman1/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you dont need wifi for super mario smash brosby WHITEXKANGAROO10/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, You will need Wi-Fi and high-speed* internet connection. High-Speed internet connection is recommended for this game. Without it your game will lag while lagging the game for others.by BluRayPlayer2/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You don't get active and it IS a button pushing game. I don't know why it was made for Wiiby dpickle1/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is just a button pushing game.by Voth131/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You just push buttons.by mommyof2crazies1/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No getting active, it is just like the others, you just use the controller.by notenuffmoney11/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- button pushing.by LAKFlyer10/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?