Similar items in stock
1/3 Carat Diamond T.W. Bridal Set in 10kt Yellow Gold
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Surprise the woman in your life with this beautiful 1/3 Carat Diamond T.W. Bridal Set. It features sparkling diamonds in round and baguette designs. The bridal ring set is graceful with its curves and shine. There are 37 total diamonds, including a stunning center stone. The gleaming diamonds are set in a complementing yellow and white gold setting that interlocks. Imagine her eyes lighting up when you present her with this lovely 10kt yellow gold ring set. It will flatter the hand and she will be able to wear it for years to come. She will be proud to show off the multitude of diamonds. Present a symbol of your love with this timeless piece.
Every piece of Wal-Mart jewelry, including this 1/3 Carat Diamond T.W. Bridal Set, passes rigorous inspection at our Quality Assurance labs so you can buy with confidence, guaranteed.
1/3 Carat Diamond T.W. Bridal Set in 10kt Yellow Gold:
- Total carat weight: 0.33 carat
- Total gem weight: 0.33 carat
- Metal type: 10kt yellow gold
- Setting: channel, prong
- Band width: 1.7mm
- Available sizes: 4-11
- Diamond clarity: I3
- Number of diamonds: 37 diamonds in bridal ring set
|Total Carat Weight:||0.33 Carat|
|Total Gem Weight:||0.33 Carat|
|Metal Type:||10kt yellow gold|
|Number Of Diamonds:||37 Diamonds|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It does separate. My opinion is to get it put together so it fits better together.by Hawaiianchika1/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this set is 2 piecesby Roxie4512/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a 2 piece set that comes separated. I've been wearing just the engagement part until my wedding.by teeter131/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, 2 pcby WifeandMom0911/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a two piece set. The engagement ring and the wedding band.by HasAnyNameNOTBeenTaken1/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is a two piece set and does separate but fits back together easily.by pesi11/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. this ring is listed here as a bridal SET ,so I have to figure there are 2 rings here ,please tell me I am right as we plan on ordering this "set"
- Yes there are two rings with this set. The wedding band is small but is very pretty. It is a row of diamonds and has a slight curve to it.by nursefunk6/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes this is a set!by bootsburnett3/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there are two rings. An engagement and a wedding ring, seperately.by tborjw2/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are TWO rings but its only a bridal set, engagement band/wedding band so it doesn't come with the groom's band or anything.by Love2shoponline19811/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine is a size 7 and has "10k" stamped inside the engagement ring.by tborjw6/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- My ring was not sized and I don't have a stamp either.by teeter136/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- When you size the ring.. Which I sized mine to a 9 as well.. I have no markings in mine on the karat amount either.. So I take it thats normal..by jasonandhuntersmom6/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Rollback$79.00 Was $89.00Save $10.00
- Rollback$69.00 Was $79.00Save $10.00