Money Drunk/Money Sober: 90 Days to Financial Freedom
Check out these related products
- $14.09 List price $15.95Save $1.86
- $11.73 List price $16.95Save $5.22
- $13.16 Was $16.10Save $2.94
- $11.79 Was $12.46Save $0.67
- $10.28 List price $15.95Save $5.67
- $12.75 List price $15.95Save $3.20
- $14.10 List price $16.99Save $2.89
- $12.70 List price $14.95Save $2.25
- $12.45 List price $14.95Save $2.50
- $11.75 List price $12.95Save $1.20
- $14.09 List price $18.95Save $4.86
- $29.25 List price $40.00Save $10.75
- $10.78 List price $11.95Save $1.17
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Co-written by the author of the best-seller, The Artist's Way, a penetrating guide shows readers how to overcome compulsive, destructive spending habits, from the inability to save to the pursuit of the risky pay-off. Original.
In a society where it is often easier to discuss sex than money, many of us have hidden issues about personal finances. But when fending off bill collectors, begging for salary advances, or borrowing from relatives becomes a way of life, unresolved money problems can lead to enormous stress and destroy relationships, careers, and lives. Do you recognize yourself or someone you love in any of these descriptions?@lt;br@gt;@lt;br@gt;THE COMPULSIVE SPENDER@lt;br@gt;Do you buy things and hide them?@lt;br@gt;@lt;br@gt;THE BIG DEAL CHASER@lt;br@gt;Do you refuse to watch your money because one big deal is going to make everything all right?@lt;br@gt;@lt;br@gt;THE MAINTENANCE MONEY DRUNK@lt;br@gt;Is the pay the only thing you like about your job?@lt;br@gt;@lt;br@gt;THE POVERTY ADDICT@lt;br@gt;Do you feel morally superior to people with money?@lt;br@gt;@lt;br@gt;THE CASH CODEPENDENT@lt;br@gt;Are you afraid to say no to your partner about money?@lt;br@gt;@lt;br@gt;Through their highly effective seminars, Mark Bryan and Julia Cameron have helped many people free themselves from the painful cycle of acting out with money. The Money Drunk offers new perspectives on the real roots of money problems, showing how to dismantle negative family and societal programming about money and how to undo the destructive patterns that sabotage your financial success. The program teaches new, more constructive habits to anyone who has ever had a problem with money.
|Number of Pages:||240|
|Author:||Bryan, Mark , Cameron, Julia|
|Publisher:||Random House Inc|
|Publication Date:||March, 1999|
|Digital Video Formats:||Paperback|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.25 x 8.00 x 0.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $14.72 List price $24.99Save $10.27
- $16.23 Was $20.36Save $4.13
- $16.19 List price $22.99Save $6.80
- $16.22 List price $19.95Save $3.73
- $16.49 Was $17.76Save $1.27
- $12.24 List price $16.00Save $3.76
- $9.94 Was $10.82Save $0.88
- $16.09 List price $22.99Save $6.90
- $13.26 Was $13.96Save $0.70