Similar items in stock
TMS Virginia 30'' Bar Stool (Set of 2)
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Features: -Sold in sets of 2. -Wooden seat and cross back stool. -Shaker legs. -Constructed from sturdy rubber wood. -White and natural finish. -Virginia collection. Frame Material: -Wood. Frame Finish: -White natural. Seat Material: -Wood. Style: -Cottage/Country. Seat Style: -Square. Number of Items Included: -2. Seat Color: -Beige / Tan. Footrest Included: -Yes. Seat Back Included: -Yes. Frame Material Details: -Rubberwood. Seat Material Details: -Rubberwood. Leg/Base Type: -4 legs. Seat Back Type: -Full back. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -45.7''. Overall Width - Side to Side: -17.72''. Overall Depth - Front to Back: -15.25''. Overall Product Weight: -34 lbs. Seat Height - Floor to Seat: -30''. Back Width - Side to Side: -17''. Barstools Stools Swivel Tall Wildon Adjustable Backless Barstool Concept Counter dCOR design Designs Height Hokku Home Kitchen Loft Metal Short Dining 2833 4 Armless Beige CottageCountry holidays, christmas gift gifts for girls boys
|Maximum Weight:||200 lbs to 300 lbs|
|Color:||White , Off-White|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||11730WHT PR|
|Seat Height:||Bar (28"-33")|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is the back (underneath side) of the seat supposed to have holes for the screws to screw into?
- Our stools only had one screw hole, we also had to go out and buy longer screws because the ones provided wouldn't hold properly-- they were too short. We had no problem screwing the 2 spare screws into the chairs despite there not being any pre-drilled holes. Nice enough stools.by Jacqueliz2/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the underside was not finished, so it's easy for the screw to penetrate the wood without a starter hole. However, to be sure all the edges were uniform and even, I used two small bar clamps to position the seat and hold it for the drill/driver and screw. Otherwise, the seat will move when you apply pressure and it'll likely move off your ideal position.by FightinMule12/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine had self drilling screws so there is no need to be pre-drilled. You do however have to make sure the seat is positioned correctly.by TonyTer10/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Ours did not have any holes to follow. My husband just made do. They look awesome! Hope this helpsby ihmskul24/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine didn't. I used a drill to get the screws in quickly as to make a swift and clean hole into the seat. I have had no problems.by ShoppingKiwi2/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it comes with self-tapping screws.by PearlJEM12/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine didn't. Use a drill and it works just great!by CattleBrand9/16/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 30 inches from seat to floorby rkaiser2/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 30 is seat height. Probably around 46 or so to top of chair back.by walmartdotcompurchase11/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the seat. i just got these bar stool. you dont want them.by TheRealFordGirl11/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 30 " is the height of the seat to the floor.by jkjkjkjkjkjkjk1/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The measurement is to the seat. The top of the backrest stands at 46".by An anonymous customer9/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the stools are 30" from the seat to the floor.by COBargainHunter9/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At least 200 lbs-- that's my weight and the stool seems pretty sturdy. Just be sure to drill the screws down tightly.by Jacqueliz2/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure we have put up to 250 lbs on them.by Pearlie812/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not positive the full weight capacity but we have friends who are roughly 300 pounds who've sat on them without issue.by aevan3/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $159.00 List price $169.00Save $10.00
- Rollbackfrom $39.98