Customers also viewed these products
- $5.00 List price $5.95Save $0.95
- $3.02 List price $4.99Save $1.97
- $6.04 Was $6.95Save $0.91
- $3.40 List price $4.95Save $1.55
- $13.80 List price $17.05Save $3.25
- $3.26 Was $3.60Save $0.34
- $3.50 List price $4.50Save $1.00
Check out these related products
- $12.14 List price $17.99Save $5.85
- $3.89 Was $6.95Save $3.06
- $26.30 List price $35.00Save $8.70
- $18.93 List price $22.00Save $3.07
- $25.54 List price $35.00Save $9.46
- $7.82 Was $9.00Save $1.18
- $47.06 List price $50.99Save $3.93
- $29.23 List price $40.00Save $10.77
- $13.80 List price $17.00Save $3.20
- $7.52 List price $8.00Save $0.48
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Puffin Books, 2008, ISBN13 9780141321097, ISBN10 0141321091
These novels played a unique and lasting role in the development of American literature, and each one remains a beloved and widely read work of fiction. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn--arguably a great American novel. Ethan Frome--an enduring rural tragedy. And Moby-Dick or, The Whale--a profound inquiry into character, faith, and the nature of perception. Now, Penguin Classics is proud to present these three novels in gorgeous graphic packages featuring cover art by some of the most talented illustrators working today.
@declineofwesternsiv Seems like soon as a fella comes into a bit o' money, everyone comes out of the woodworks after'n it.
These ladies wants to sivilize me? More like reverse gold-dig my fame and fortune. @FencinTom: Get me outta here
From "Twitterature: The World's Greatest Books in Twenty Tweets or Less"
|Number of Pages:||450|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Shan, Darren , Twain, Mark|
|Series Title:||Puffin Classics|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1027999|
|Publisher:||Penguin Group USA|
|Publication Date:||March, 2008|
|Digital Video Formats:||Paperback|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.00 x 7.25 x 1.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Huck Finn has some very racial words in it. If you are ready for that conversation with your child, and they like adventure stories then it may be a good one. In school we read it in 10th grade though, mostly because of the old style language and the racial language that went along with that period of time.by KeggersMommy1/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $3.69 List price $4.99Save $1.30
- $6.07 List price $6.99Save $0.92
- $8.67 Was $10.17Save $1.50
- $8.68 Was $9.99Save $1.31
- $5.03 Was $6.99Save $1.96
- $15.23 List price $24.99Save $9.76
- $5.79 List price $6.99Save $1.20
- $2.81 List price $3.99Save $1.18