Customers also considered
- Rollbackfrom $109.99
- Rollbackfrom $99.97
- from $125.75
- from $144.13
- Rollback$229.98 Was $299.98Save $70.00
- from $139.98
- Rollbackfrom $109.98
- Rollback$54.99 Was $59.97Save $4.98
- $17.98 Was $19.00Save $1.02
Baby Mod - Monterey Mini Rocking Crib, Natural
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Rock your little one to sleep with this Baby Mod Monterey Mini Rocking Crib. It features a round base. You can also make the bed stationary if desired. It features four adjustable levels to adjust for your baby's growth, casters for easy mobility and a 1" waterproof mattress pad. This natural crib features a solid New Zealand pine wood construction and does not include any paper press boards. It is Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA) certified. This Baby Mod crib uses a non-toxic finish. In order to optimize safety, it does not utilize any moving parts; all sides are stationary. This Baby Mod Monterey Mini Rocking Crib will make an ideal addition to your child's nursery.
Baby Mod Monterey Mini Rocking Crib, Natural:
- Baby Mod crib
- Solid New Zealand pine wood construction
- Solid wood, wood veneers and drawers. No paper press boards used
- No moving parts, all sides are stationary
- Mattress height adjusts to four levels to allow for versatile crib size
- Features caster wheels for easy mobility
- Meets or exceeds all U.S. standards, Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA) certified
- Non-toxic finish
- Uses bedding and mattresses designed for portable or mini cribs
- 1" waterproof mattress pad is included
- Limited 1-year warranty
- Mattress sold separately. See our assortment of crib mattresses
- Will make an ideal addition to your child's nursery
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||33.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||39.75 x 26.0 x 35.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- they are stationary.by babymama1811/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All the sides are stationary.by Lngo11/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The crib we purchased came with a wood bar that screwed from one side to the other under the bed, so if one was to remove the side, it still had that support. cleaver. i'm going to purchase this for a co sleep in our room. if this one doesnt come with that, i'm totally gonna make one. ;)by kelly00910/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All sides are stationary.by mvalladares7/10/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this crib does not fold. it has to be taken apart but is very simple to take apart and put back together.by babymama1811/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it cannot be folded. Once assembled, it's fixed sized.by Lngo11/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes ...its very easy to fold and store away.by jjkutty2/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does anyone know if it's possible to use the rocking feature & have the wheels on this crib at the same time?
- no you cannot use both at the same time. once the wheels are put on it raises the crib off the ground.by babymama1811/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby duglahan5/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Baby Mod does not suggest using this crib in ways other then what it is intended to be used.by BabyModRep1/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?