About this item
Ideal for home or office use, the 6-Sheet Crosscut Shredder with Easy Lift Handle delivers a neat, foolproof performance. It can shred up to six 20-lb bond papers simultaneously or one credit card at a time. Equipped with the advanced ShredSafe feature, this paper shredder machine shuts off power in the event of a "forced entry". It comes with a cover plate that closes the entry when not in use. To ease paper jams, you can use the manual reverse option. Equipped with thermal protection, this 6-sheet paper shredder keeps the unit from overheating thereby ensuring its durability. Also, it features an easy-lift, single-hand handle for quick and hassle-free waste removal. The papers are shredded into 7/32" x 1-27/32" pieces in a crosscut fashion, ensuring your sensitive data doesn't fall into the wrong hands. Furthermore, the machine can effortlessly handle small paper clips as well as staples.
6-Sheet Crosscut Shredder with Easy Lift Handle:
- Advanced ShredSafe auto safety power-off upon "forced entry"
- 6-sheet paper shredder shreds into 7/32" x 1-27/32" pieces
- Crosscut shred capacity: 6 sheets of 20 lb bond paper
- Paper shredder machine cover plate completely closes feed entry when not in use
- 8.7" wide front feed paper entry
- Shreds credit cards one at a time
- Can handle staples and small paper clips
- 6-Sheet Crosscut Shredder with Easy Lift Handle has thermal protection
- Auto-start function
- Manual reverse to easily clear paper jams
- Easy-lift single-hand handle for easy waste removal
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.71 x 7.32 x 12.09|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.