Presto Cool Touch Electric Foldaway Griddle, Model No. 07050
Customers also considered
- $34.92 List price $39.99Save $5.07
- $26.25 List price $44.99Save $18.74
- Clearance$5.97 Was $14.96Save $8.99
- $41.01 List price $59.99Save $18.98
- Rollback$12.97 Was $19.99Save $7.02
- $48.48 Was $59.99Save $11.51
- $49.99 List price $53.99Save $4.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The efficient square-shaped design of the Presto Cool Touch Electric Foldaway Griddle Model no. 07050 holds more food than conventional rectangular griddles. Designed with "foldaway" feature, you can fold it and store it away when not in use, saving valuable counter space. This cool touch electric griddle is convenient and makes for an enjoyable cooking experience. You can cook bacon, hash browns and eggs all at the same time without messing up your pots and pans. Featuring a cool touch base on the front and both sides, it protects hands and fingers against burns and also features a premium non-stick base and slide-out drip tray for easier clean-up. The Control Master Heat control option automatically maintains accurate cooking temperatures and it makes preparing dinner easier for the whole family.
The flat surface is good for maneuvering a spatula around for flipping. Simply plug in the Presto Cool Touch Electric Foldaway Griddle Model no. 07050 on the counter and free up your stovetop for something else. Easily prepare quesadillas, grilled cheese sandwiches, French toast and much more. This griddle makes the cooking process much easier and gives you much more surface area than the average pan.
Presto 07050 Cool-Touch Foldaway Griddle:
- Generous 14" x 15" grilling surface holds more food than conventional griddles
- Presto foldaway griddle features legs that fold up for compact storage; fits in most standard 18" cabinets
- Cool-touch base on front and sides
- Heat control maintains accurate cooking temperatures automatically
- Premium nonstick surface
- Slide-out drip tray is fully immersible with heat control removed; dishwasher-safe
- Presto Cool Touch Griddle Model# 07050
See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||07050|
|Primary Shelf ID:||4828|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||19.50 x 15.25 x 3.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- DO NOT USE METAL TOOLS with this product. Will definitely scratch!by LJK101812/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would suggest NOT to use metal on the surface.by CTE792/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is best to use utensils made for non-stick surfaces.by StarShadow11/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is advise not to use metal utensils. Wooden and Plastic are advised.by dmapre7/3/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can, but I find that it isn't necessary. Even with pancakes/french toast, the food just slides right off of the non-stick surface.by LJK101812/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can! If you are using the butter to grease the surface it is not necessary due to the fabulous non stick surface. If using butter watch your temperature as it tends to burn more easily.by gtot6/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a griddle and I use butter sometimes. If it is electric I do not see why you could not use butter on it. Shoperillaby shoperilla12/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't ever find it necessary to fully submerge in a sink. It cleans off very easily with a few swipes of a sponge, regardless of what was cooked. I then rinse it using the sink's water spray gun.by LJK10188/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Drip Tray is Plastic, so it is fine immersed. The Griddle on the other hand, as long as you DON'T immerse the PLUG side in water your fine.by CTE798/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The entire unit is immersible, minus the power cord.by StarShadow1/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $38.77 List price $49.99Save $11.22