Check out these related products
- $23.15 Was $27.40Save $4.25
- $27.59 Was $34.95Save $7.36
- $23.85 Was $25.80Save $1.95
- $25.92 List price $38.00Save $12.08
- $15.59 Was $22.39Save $6.80
- $26.00 List price $44.00Save $18.00
- $20.39 Was $22.28Save $1.89
Do It Wrong Quickly: How the Web Changes the Old Marketing Rules
Consider these popular products
- $9.86 List price $17.00Save $7.14
- $18.56 Was $20.86Save $2.30
- $17.32 List price $21.99Save $4.67
- $12.03 Was $13.22Save $1.19
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
"What's the one thing companies care about? Conversion. Getting potential customers to convert into real, actual, customers. But how do you do that in a world of Facebook, Google, YouTube, blogs, and Flickr? Mike Moran shows you how--by trying lots of little things, studying the results, learning quickly from your failures, and doing it all over again. He gives you a framework for getting over your fears of talking with your customers without a committee to protect your behind. Great book."
Video blogger of the Scoble Show and Co-author of the top-selling corporate blogging book, "Naked Conversations" Start Fast, Fix Fast, and Fix Again: Marketing for Breakthrough Results For decades, marketers have been taught to carefully plan ahead because "you "must" get it right-it's too expensive to change." But, in the age of the Web, you can know in hours whether your strategy's working. Today, winners don't get it right the first time: they start fast, change fast, and relentlessly optimize their way to success. "They do it wrong quickly...then fix it, just as quickly " In this book, Internet marketing pioneer Mike Moran shows you how to do that-step-by-step and in detail. Drawing on his experience building ibm.com into one of the world's most successful sites, Moran shows how to quickly transition from "plan then execute" to a non-stop cycle of refinement. You'll master specific techniques for making the Web's "two-way marketing conversation" work successfully, productively, and profitably. Next, Moran shows how to choose the "right" new marketing tools, craft them into an integrated strategy, and execute it...achieving unprecedented efficiency, accountability, speed, and "results."
- The indispensable online marketing guide for every CMO, brand marketer, direct marketer, online marketing specialist, strategist, and entrepreneur
- Learn more from your customers-and learn it faster
- Systematically measure online marketing results-and "improve" them
- Create deeper relationships with your customers on the Web
- Leverage podcasting, social networks, wikis, virtual worlds, search, viral marketing, blogs, and other new tools
- Build a lean, mean conversion machine
- Preview new innovations you'll be implementing next year and the year after
- Overcome the organizational, political, and personal obstacles that keep marketers doing things the "old-fashioned" way
|Number of Pages:||377|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Publication Date:||September, 2007|
|Digital Video Formats:||Paperback|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.98 x 0.98 x 9.20 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.